Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
leaves
I was burning some and my fence caught fire.........only one section. I'm glad I had an axe. What do you do with yours?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I use my blower to get them off the patios & walkway. Sometimes I rake around the pool area & I run the mower over some. I haven't burnt leaves in a very long time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Put em back into the woods..... they come back sometimes before or after snow cover. In spring, I send them back again. One cat likes to catch them and lay them in front of the door. Veggicaterian.

I cut down about 50 trees a couple of years ago. Doesn't really help with the woods as your yard line, but does keep them out of the fenced area of the yard (well the feet of leaves out... they're in there but nothing I can't mow over and be done with)
I never burn leaves. I'll burn brush and sticks, logs, etc. Leaves suck to burn!
The Worx Blower/Vac works awesome. Then put them in the forever wild behind the house. And we have a forever wild behind the new house too. There were three deer in there last Saturday. I got a few nice pics.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Love when the deer visit...hate when they chomp up my bird feeders and gardens!
I don't like sticking them in a pile in the woods. it breeds mosquitoes and there have been a bunch of west nile stuff around here. They do blow everywhere but if you use a hose and spray a bit they stay under control. I screwed up and went inside to get beer.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No pile in the woods, just blown over edge into the woods, strewn around. Covered in leaves in there anyway, why not a few more! All gets packed way down in snow here anyway.

Fall cleanups without an alcoholic prize are useless...enjoy the beer!