Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HI MOCKERS!

I've had a great day & I hope you did too. Smiley_emoticons_smile

...go fix me something to eat so I can finish it on a high note.

Sally, does the baby talk yet?

Maggot, have you put the Winter mailbox up?

OP, are you crabby?

Crash, did the neighbor lady do something nice for you after burying the horse..maybe flowers, cookies or a piece of ass?

Hot D, does your bougainvillea bloom all year? I don't think of California as ever being cold but I've heard both you & User say it is sometimes.

ESAD, how's your back?

My day is done. Smiley-rolling-joint
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bon appetit

[Image: l.jpg]
(11-14-2013, 05:03 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Bon appetit

Mr Bone! I'm so glad to see you! You stay away too long, how dare you let real life interfere with Mock. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
(11-14-2013, 04:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Crash, did the neighbor lady do something nice for you after burying the horse..maybe flowers, cookies or a piece of ass?

I don't cringe much. That did it. Eww..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I think you are confusing crabby with awesome.

I'm like Charlie Sheen, I am winning with my tiger blood!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I think OP is confusing awesome with being crabby from having a perpetual stick up his ass.
No maibox yet, I usually wait till the worst day with snow up to my armpits and winds at 50mph so my fingers can feel like yule logs before I manage to do that. And my cordless drill battery is usually dead when I make the attempt.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My back is still a back just about, up at 6.30 tomoz, just another day in paradise.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

She does between 2 to 5 word sentences in English and she knows some Hungarian words. She's also good at curse words.
The bougainvillea blooms all year. I can't keep up with how much the branches grow - half of my front steps are blocked again. Had to saw off branches last weekend - thorny suckers.

Kind of a cold and gloomy day here today; literally and figuratively.

I'm glad you had a great day, Duchess - it would be fun to 104 and listen to music with you, and then have some of sally's chicken wings and maybe one of Maggot's Pina Coladas.

But, that's just a sweet dream. My reality for the next few days is mostly necessary but boring and slightly unpleasant tasks.

I had a white, dwarf bougainvillea and the damn bugs ate it to death. I sprayed some soap repellant on it that I got from Lowes, but it didn't work. I don't why the bugs liked that one and none of my other plants.
Shit day at work.