Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Christmas party's
Do you go to any? Mine is this Saturday and it's going to snow like crazy. I might stay there in the hotel. I really want to go because I got a travel voucher for 2000.00 last year. The highway sucks in a snowstorm though. Decisions decisions.......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Been to 2 already, got another one tonight close to home on the intracoastal, 2 more next week.
Fun, but kind of going to be glad when its over
I haven't been to any Christmas parties yet, but will be going to one this afternoon at an assisted living facility and another at a senior center on Saturday.

Might sound a little boring, but most of the seniors really know how to have a good time, 70+ years of partying experience and lots of funny stories. Always fun.

Hope you get to go to your party this weekend, Maggot, if it's a safe drive. I think you'd be one of the best reasons to go to any group event and could probably have yourself a merry time almost anywhere. Love3
(12-13-2013, 10:59 AM)Maggot Wrote: Do you go to any?

Yes.

I used to love that kind of thing but I have so many to plan that I begin at the end of August in order to get the venue & caterers that I want. I no longer attend those that are work related but I do go to a horseman's gala and a few at friend's homes. I put on a happy face but I'd rather be at home in my pajama pants.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My work throws a Christmas party for all of our kids and grandkids every year at chuck e cheese, or whatever the hell it's called.

It's next Thursday, and I wish you could see the excitement on my face.

I hate these places, but it's my one time of year to show off my exceptionally beautiful granddaughters, other than showing pics throughout the year.

We had a showbiz pizza here back in my kids day...same thing.
I took them once when my oldest was almost 2 and the youngest was 3 months. The ex-hole had the older one playing games and I had the younger one in his carrier right beside the table, practically underneath it. There were so many out of control kids running around that they were literally running over my baby. I swore I would never go back to a place like that again and I never have until I took my g-daughter to her first one 3 years ago.

I'm dreading it, but I do it for the little sweethearts.

I also have a party at a biker friends house, and one at my brothers clubhouse...that's a crazy one for sure.

Be careful Maggot. We're getting 8 inches here tonight (I wish I was getting 8 inches tonight...haha) and my ass ain't going anywhere.
(12-13-2013, 07:07 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: We're getting 8 inches here tonight

You know what you always say to me about your weather headed my way? Don't say it! 16
(12-13-2013, 07:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-13-2013, 07:07 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: We're getting 8 inches here tonight

You know what you always say to me about your weather headed my way? Don't say it! 16

Okay, I won't say it, but I'm thinking it hah
On a brighter note...I just bought a whole winters supply of green.

If I didn't have to work and could get my groceries delivered, I don't think I would open the door until April, except to go on vacation.

Weed-2
(12-13-2013, 07:39 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I just bought a whole winters supply of green.

Puff, puff, pass.

Cheers!
Latest update: Not only am I "thinking" you're getting what I'm getting...I'm "thinking" you're getting twice as much...hah Depending on what weather report you watch.

Run1
Friday night in my Jammie's. I have such a rockin social life these days.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm off to a Christmas party tonight. It's with a bunch of people that are always great fun. I always laff my ass off to the point where I come home with sore cheeks and ribs from laughing so hard.

Going to get my drink on tonight..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
My DH's Christmas party was last Saturday and while I missed the first half (his company rented an indoor gocart track) because I was working, I was thrilled to catch the 2nd half when the party continued at a famous local bar--Dr Milf's, where my prime rib was rotten, my replacement NY strip was undercooked but all the drinks were FREE! Of course we closed the bar and they finally kicked us out at 3AM. I am thinking the tab was over $4K. Wt

I will say we all enjoyed it 1000% more than the last 3 yrs at the hordy tordy places.

There are only 3 of us at my office and 2 more in my satelite office. They want to get together and have dinner next Friday or Saturday. I am practicing my excuses to get out of that.
(12-13-2013, 10:28 PM)crash Wrote: I'm off to a Christmas party tonight. It's with a bunch of people that are always great fun. I always laff my ass off to the point where I come home with sore cheeks and ribs from laughing so hard.

Those are the only kind of people I want to be around. Hope you have a great time.
(12-13-2013, 10:28 PM)crash Wrote: I'm off to a Christmas party tonight. It's with a bunch of people that are always great fun. I always laff my ass off to the point where I come home with sore cheeks and ribs from laughing so hard.

Did you have a nice time? Get shitfaced? Anyone hit on you?
I just got dropped off home. It's quarter past eight, am. My oldest daughter just gave me the 'mum look'. Whoops.

It was a great night...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Crash doing the walk of shame. In front of his daughter. HAHAHAHAHA
Rams, at our age, it's the walk of victory..
Last nights Boat Parade party on the intracoastal was great. One of the guys on my clients team threw the party, Wow, great food, plenty to drink and the boat parade right there, very nice.
Today was some Blacksmithing, 3rd jump tomorrow, then 2 more parties that I know about next week.
(12-14-2013, 05:53 PM)crash Wrote: Rams, at our age, it's the walk of victory..

Touché