Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CHRISTMAS EVE

What's your agenda for today, Mockers? Can you relax and enjoy the day/evening or are you one of those people running around at the last minute trying to get things accomplished?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Working first half of the day, then frying a turkey for a friends party tonight
Someone else doing all the cooking tomorrow so all I have to o is relax

Merry Christmas Duchess
There's only about 5 minutes or so of Christmas Eve left here. I brined a turkey yesterday ready to put in the BBQ tomorrow morning early. Today I fried some chicken and made a potato salad, a rice salad, coleslaw, pavlova and a motherfuckin huge bowl of trifle.

My brother and his family should be here early. His wife will fuss like no tomorrow. The neighbour adjacent and her kids are also coming for lunch, as well as the old couple on the end of the street. I have a shitload of prawn skewers to do in the BBQ as well so no doubt there'll be leftovers everywhere.

This is the first year in a few where I've surprised my kids with presents under the tree so that should be fun too.

Merry Christmas, you loopy bunch of fuckers!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-24-2013, 08:46 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Merry Christmas Duchess

(12-24-2013, 09:00 AM)crash Wrote: Merry Christmas, you loopy bunch of fuckers!

Merry Christmas, darlings. 99
I'm working from home again today and having two more quick desert visits with clients and their caregivers this evening. Should be done by about 10 pm and then I'm gonna watch a movie, crash, and get up late tomorrow morning.

No one has died on me yet this Christmas season. Unusual, in the best possible way. Hope it holds up.

Christmas is date day , but we're having Christmas dinner with a few of my favorite people tomorrow night at a friend's house.

[Image: xgreet4.gif]

Wishing everyone at Mock whatever you wish for yourselves this Christmas and throughout the new year.
Relaxing now.

Everything is done and ready, xmas dinner at a local pub at 2.30 pm. Looking forward to setting my daughters xbox one up later...not. Every new generation of games console means more wires and cables and pissing about.

Just had a phone call my great auntie Vera died this morning apparently she fell and hit her head and never woke up. Didn't know her very well, she moved to Jersey (the island not the state) years and years ago. But another one of the clan bites the dust, that's 3 this year.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
At work now, but leaving about 1 or so. Need to stop at grocery store for a couple things, then home for the evening. Broke down and bought my husband the Duck Dynasty Christmas Album. Gave it to him already, will probably listen to it tonight.
Just 2 Christmas Eve Masses(and 1 the next day) to attend. Singing in the choir and serving the Host. Other than that I can pretty much relax until I cook Christmas Day steak and potatoes dinner.
(12-24-2013, 11:59 AM)QueenBee Wrote: Duck Dynasty Christmas Album.

WTF?!

I think I'd rather get nailed to a cross than listen to that.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-24-2013, 12:15 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 11:59 AM)QueenBee Wrote: Duck Dynasty Christmas Album.

WTF?!

I think I'd rather get nailed to a cross than listen to that.

CN , that is what I said.
http://www.noradsanta.org/

I know LC always posted this, so I will continue the tradition.
(12-24-2013, 12:27 PM)QueenBee Wrote: CN , that is what I said.

I don't blame you, duck dynasty are to music what Howard Stern is to comedy.
[Image: FD8FB2C9A0A98279A57D4B67AC711.jpg]
No snow, but a cold front came in so at least it wont be 80 degrees here for Christmas.

I have nothing left to do but relax now. We're going out for Japanese food tonight and I ordered a lobster gram for Christmas dinner. All I have to do is broil the lobster tails and grill the steaks. The crab cakes, lobster bisque and lobster ravioli just need to be heated.

"A Merry Christmas to us all. God bless us, every one!" ~ Tiny Tim
MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL who celebrate it!

[Image: Jackdanelstree_zpsc2b5684a.jpg]

Better half is cooking her "specialties", & I'm cooking "mine", then "we all" enjoy the fruits of our labor later! YUM!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Just took a nap for 2 hrs and am having coffee then wrapping some gifts.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We need to put the tree up and decorate it tonight hah Every damn year. I've got some wrapping to do but we're going to order in pizza and just keep it quiet. Fits my mood just fine.

My son and husband wanted "real" chopsticks for Christmas. I bought them and can't find the little fuckers. I do NOT want to go to Pier 1 today. Dear God, please help me find the stupid chopsticks.

Happy holidays, nose pickers.
Commando Cunt Queen
May you sleep the sleep of a thousand elves and may the grunting, wheezing, snoring, underpants snapping sounds they make fill your ears like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Just need to relax tonight, unless mom needs help making the mincemeat and pumpkin pies.
(12-24-2013, 06:46 PM)username Wrote: My son and husband wanted "real" chopsticks for Christmas.

Don't you have a Chinese grocery store where you live? I have a ton of fancy chopsticks and soup spoons I bought from those chink bastards. Not to mention a 50 lb. bag of jasmine rice and a rice cooker. The nice thing about the rice cooker is it keeps your rice warm for a couple of days. Just break out the chopsticks and soy sauce and you're good to go.