Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...MOCK NEW YEAR'S EVE
NO RULES

Are you drunk? Stoned? Just kinda annoyed with your spouse or lover? Bored? Lonesome tonight? In a time zone where New Year's Eve is so yesterday's news anyway? Simply have good taste and wanna be here with a bunch of smart-asses that you don't have to look in the damned face when you mock and tell them to eff off? ...

If you answered, "yes" to any of the questions above, please post a deep thought, random insult, inappropriate question, lighthearted musing, or whatever's on your mind this New Year's Eve...

=========================================

I've got something on my mind.

I don't believe that Mr. Clang McFly is at home eating subs and having a cup of joe with Roktar and Ma & Pa McFly this evening.

I believe that he's out working his magic at the Singles Rockin' NY Eve Bash down at the Church of St. Merry's, and he's struggling to choose which nice lady he's going to take home to mom's.

Either that, or he's in his room, listening to Weird Al through the headphones, and plotting his next bunny kill.

That's all. Smiley-rolling-joint
Mr. Clang is out with Mrs. Clang. They have to be home by 1am because the babysitter has a curfew.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
hah

You've made me laugh twice tonight, rams.

WTF has gotten into you?
Does anyone wish Miley Cyrus would just take her wrecking ball and just go home?
Wt
Yep, QueenBee. She bores me, too.

If Miley Cyrus would take not only her wrecking ball home, but also Justin Bieber and the Kardashian/Jenner/Wests, and trap them all under lock and key there, she could easily get my vote for best performer of 2014 - before the year even begins.
I'm sitting here stoned, listening to the 70's and doing nothing. I love it.
You're supposed to be dealing with my dispution, biatch!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Smiley_emoticons_smile I'm with you, FAHQTOO.

I think something sweet is in order.

And, please prove your dispution to Crash as soon as possible.

I've been following that tryst for over 2 years now. It's a really good one.

Happy New Year's foxy FAHQTOO.
I bet and hope that Dr. M is feeling pretty good right now.

Happy New Year's, to our supermod.

[Image: GrandGeneva_fireworks.jpg]

2014....it's only the beginning; makes me smile.
(12-31-2013, 10:53 PM)crash Wrote: You're supposed to be dealing with my dispution, biatch!

Nicely trimmed...no longer than quarter inch...hah

Ask ESAD
(12-31-2013, 10:04 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: NO RULES

Are you drunk? Stoned? Just kinda annoyed with your spouse or lover? Bored? Lonesome tonight? In a time zone where New Year's Eve is so yesterday's news anyway? Simply have good taste and wanna be here with a bunch of smart-asses that you don't have to look in the damned face when you mock and tell them to eff off? ...

If you answered, "yes" to any of the questions above, please post a deep thought, random insult, inappropriate question, lighthearted musing, or whatever's on your mind this New Year's Eve...

=========================================

I've got something on my mind.

I don't believe that Mr. Clang McFly is at home eating subs and having a cup of joe with Roktar and Ma & Pa McFly this evening.

I believe that he's out working his magic at the Single's Rockin' NY Eve Bash down at the Church of St. Merry's, and he's struggling to choose which nice lady he's going to take home to mom's.

Either that, or he's in his room, listening to Weird Al through the headphones, and plotting his next bunny kill.

That's all. Smiley-rolling-joint
Nope. Annoyed at my mom who keeps bugging me, bored and playing Clumsy Ninja and Banana Kong on my ipod and so lonesome I might put on some bra and panties and have a wank.
(12-31-2013, 10:08 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Mr. Clang is out with Mrs. Clang. They have to be home by 1am because the babysitter has a curfew.
I wish mom and dad would get out of the house and quit complaining about their aches and pains.
(12-31-2013, 11:51 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Ask ESAD

Anyone got any aloe vera lotion? I think I jus got burned..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(01-01-2014, 12:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Nope. Annoyed at my mom who keeps bugging me, bored and playing Clumsy Ninja and Banana Kong on my ipod and so lonesome I might put on some bra and panties and have a wank.

I truly have no future at the Psychic Friends Network.

So, Mr. McFly. I used to listen to Dr. Demento every Sunday night on either KROQ or KMET (can't remember which) when I was "studying', way back when.

I think I've got a few years on you, but it was a national show that ran a long time; betting you know of crazy Dr. D.

Tell me your favorite from his collection and I'll tell you mine?
(01-01-2014, 12:04 AM)crash Wrote:
(12-31-2013, 11:51 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Ask ESAD

Anyone got any aloe vera lotion? I think I jus got burned..

If I recall correctly, you dumped me on the island. I'm too lazy to go look for it.
(12-31-2013, 11:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile I'm with you, FAHQTOO.

I think something sweet is in order.

And, please prove your dispution to Crash as soon as possible.

I've been following that tryst for over 2 years now. It's a really good one.

Happy New Year's foxy FAHQTOO.

Happy New Year HotD. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Nooo!!

You left me on the island after I wasn't there for a day or two! And even on the island I don't ever recall learning about any shaven havens..

*sigh*

We'll always have the island..
I always blamed ESAD for disrupting my favorite Mock lust story.

That bastard wreaks his havoc and then splits.

He's probably getting married or on his honeymoon or something right now.
HOTD, nice call on the videos, bring back many good memories.

Man, can't believe this one is done already..
This year seriously slipped through my fingers too, Six. It went scary fast.

2013 wasn't a bad year for me at all, but a kinda stagnant one. Nothing much changed, though I've know since the start of 2013 that there were some changes that needed to be made and, still, need to be kicked into action.

That's my New Year's resolution for 2014, I think. I'm gonna kick my own ass, starting.....tomorrow.

(If I fail, someone here will surely lift a foot in my direction. Givers, and all. Haha.)

ETA: Actually, I guess gaining a kid and two cats in 2013 was a pretty big effin' change. It's really more a case of none of the toughest decisions nor tasks on the 2013 mental "really-must-complete, finally" list have a check mark next to them on this 31st day.