Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning, complaining bitches!
I hope you all find something good to complain about, today. ::fu::
86 112
I had the nerve to complain about Mill calling me names again for the third time this week without any name calling coming from meat 24 to the greaseball above, I was told unless I stopped my "endless trolling" not to PM him again.

The Frank school of admining, honest, fair, and never anything personal.

So just to confim name calling is rule breaking at 24 unlessthe person you are name calling is Cynicalninja in which case gofor it the admin doesn't want to know.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You complained about him calling ME a name, like a tattle tale in junior high school. You quoted him calling me an ass-crack, did you not? That is the PM I responded to, you dopey metro fuck.

If you are going to be effeminate and pathetic enough to continually cry like a sissy about how your trolling and tattle tale careers on a forum website aren't going well enough for you, I suggest you go all the way, get the God damn sex change surgery, and become the female crybaby drama queen bitch you obviously crave to be.
86 112
He was calling both of us ass cracks, fuckwit.

You need to make your fucking mind up what is rule breaking and what is not because that whole place is goingto unravellike a ship in ahurricanne of inconsistency with a captain Ahab like you at it's helm.

You and I both know that Mill complains to you a hell of a lot more than I have ever done, yet when I for once decide to complain about him you stomp your little foot like achild who's taking his ball home. Mill complains to you endlessly and you quietly do his bidding, I complain to you once and suddenly "you can't take anymore!".

It's just yet another indicator that there is one set of rules for Mill and the klan and another set of rules for the rest of us.

Fuck you very much.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
See! He really IS a metro sexual!

Quote:Fuck you very much.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He was calling both of us ass cracks, fuckwit.

You need to make your fucking mind up what is rule breaking and what is not because that whole place is goingto unravellike a ship in ahurricanne of inconsistency with a captain Ahab like you at it's helm.

You and I both know that Mill complains to you a hell of a lot more than I have ever done, yet when I for once decide to complain about him you stomp your little foot like achild who's taking his ball home. Mill complains to you endlessly and you quietly do his bidding, I complain to you once and suddenly "you can't take anymore!".

It's just yet another indicator that there is one set of rules for Mill and the klan and another set of rules for the rest of us.

Fuck you very much.

I can't even get myself to want to defend against that crybaby bullshit. You're a girl stuck in junior high school. Now shut the fuck up and go tattle tale, complain, cry, troll, or whatever the fuck it is you do on forum websites, the hell away from me.

Here is a parting gift, you sissy.

[Image: 4003-Tissue-Box.jpg]

86 112
I'm getting the feeling you are having one of your man periods that every man with wop blood in his veins gets from time to time.

Never mind, attach a panty shield to your ass to stop the heavy flow of ragu and bear it out bitch.
D Wrote:See! He really IS a metro sexual!

How is saying fuck you to greaseball indicate I really am a metrosexual?(one word brainiac).

Make sure your tinfoil hat is firmly secured before you have any more idiotic brain farts emerge.

How is saying fuck you to greaseball indicate I really am a metrosexual?(one word brainiac).

Make sure your tinfoil hat is firmly secured before you have any more idiotic brain farts emerge.
Double post once again down to the slowdown of this place.
Can you cry and complain like a miserable woman any more than you do? I'm not sure.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

How is saying fuck you to greaseball indicate I really am a metrosexual? (one word brainiac).

Gee, I would have thought even your weak mind could comprehend that one. You're male. He's male. You're offering to fuck him. Wow. Difficult connection there. Go back to bending over so shit slut can lick your brown eye.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Double post once again down to the slowdown of this place.

Don't be so impatient to get your post noticed and stop hitting the send button multiple times. That's what does the double posting. There's no other way it can happen. FACT.

If you see the progress bar going, no matter how slow, it's going through. If you are not sure it will, just copy the text you want posted just in case and either wait or go to the topic directly and 99% of the time it WILL be there. The progress bar is your insurance (for lack of better wording) that it went through. If not, you copied it - so do it again.

This goes for ALL forum software, not just this one.
Middle Finger Wrote:If you are going to be effeminate and pathetic enough to continually cry like a sissy about how your trolling and tattle tale careers on a forum website aren't going well enough for you, I suggest you go all the way, get the God damn sex change surgery, and become the female crybaby drama queen bitch you obviously crave to be.
I take offense at that statement!

Most of the females in this forum don't whine nearly as much as Opie does. ::irk::

heheh
well i'm going to complain about the way Ninja (OP) is being browbeaten about his opinion on abortions. godamn nazi just likes to try to belittle him ::bhorse:: but she makes herself look like a bitchy harridan. his OPINION is his OPINION, no less worthy thanher opinion.

The Antagonist Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Double post once again down to the slowdown of this place.

Don't be so impatient to get your post noticed and stop hitting the send button multiple times. That's what does the double posting. There's no other way it can happen. FACT.

If you see the progress bar going, no matter how slow, it's going through. If you are not sure it will, just copy the text you want posted just in case and either wait or go to the topic directly and 99% of the time it WILL be there. The progress bar is your insurance (for lack of better wording) that it went through. If not, you copied it - so do it again.

This goes for ALL forum software, not just this one.
Yeah, like the other day when you had 6 or 7 'double' posts? ::gigg::
SyberBitch Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:If you are going to be effeminate and pathetic enough to continually cry like a sissy about how your trolling and tattle tale careers on a forum website aren't going well enough for you, I suggest you go all the way, get the God damn sex change surgery, and become the female crybaby drama queen bitch you obviously crave to be.
I take offense at that statement!

Most of the females in this forum don't whine nearly as much as Opie does. ::irk::

heheh

I meant on the net in general, not here. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
I had a tantrum with the send button. I admit it.
jackboots Wrote:well i'm going to complain about the way Ninja (OP) is being browbeaten about his opinion on abortions. godamn nazi just likes to try to belittle him ::bhorse:: but she makes herself look like a bitchy harridan. his OPINION is his OPINION, no less worthy thanher opinion.

Aw, poor Ninja-Troll. ::vio::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:well i'm going to complain about the way Ninja (OP) is being browbeaten about his opinion on abortions. godamn nazi just likes to try to belittle him ::bhorse:: but she makes herself look like a bitchy harridan. his OPINION is his OPINION, no less worthy thanher opinion.

Aw, poor Ninja-Troll. ::vio::
shaddap sausage breath. ::showass::::wave::