Some chick just came running up to me in tears
laughing her ass off over this video of a guy standing at the TSA scanner in some airport.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That is hilarious!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'd be in tears if I was taking off my shoes behind that guy in queue at airport security.

Asshole!
Alot could be read off a person if you were talking to them with infrared glasses on. You could tell if the nether regions were revealed to become saturated with heat. Or possibly the armpit might become enticingly and noticably warm. Perhaps the eyes might become ever larger and it would snow.
X-ray vision is overrated, I think.

That would be last on my list of desirable superpowers.

I wanna fly.
(01-14-2014, 05:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: X-ray vision is overrated, I think.

That would be last on my list of desirable superpowers.

I wanna fly.

I would start a superpowers thread if I knew you and clang and maggotyboo wouldn't try and “break the rules” and pedant the living fuck out of it.

“I broke the rules of your thread cinnamon nutmeg! Ha hah!”

Yes, well done you.

Jesus.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Invisibility would be the boss of superpowers. Or time travel. Yeah, time travel would be fucking awesome..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Is cooking a superpower? Sarcastic
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-15-2014, 07:04 AM)crash Wrote: Invisibility would be the boss of superpowers. Or time travel. Yeah, time travel would be fucking awesome..

“Misunderstood genius” Karl Pilkington picked invisibility as a super power.

How would he use it? So he could sneak into HMV and stay there after it was closed to look at the dvds and cds in peace then turn off his power and pay for them when the shop opened again.

Brilliant lack of imagination there. Essentially you could replace his superpower by going online and ordering stuff from HMV.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-15-2014, 07:04 AM)crash Wrote: Invisibility would be the boss of superpowers. Or time travel. Yeah, time travel would be fucking awesome..

I'd probably feel weird seeing or hearing things when people weren't aware, but time travel would be cool.

I'd avoid the sootikin period, though.
106 sootikin alert!!
(01-15-2014, 08:43 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'd avoid the sootikin period, though.

I'd avoid sootikins altogether, menstrual or not.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Don't blame you. I'd run from that in tears.

I'd bring a blanket and a frisbee and get stoned with you and Maggot in the park in 1970-something Haight Ashbury and then hit the bar for some folk rock.

Or, check out ancient Greece for a while, or maybe compare predictions and travel 20 years into the future to see how we fared.

Time travel, as long as we could get back at will, would really be cool.

I think Kip mighta made it possible had he tinkered a bit more with the device, but he kinda got distracted by LaFonda. Ah, well...
Oops, that should have been "La Fawnduh".

[Image: 5726531_std.jpg] Smiley_emoticons_smile
I'd love to the super power of flight and/or shape shifting.
It's a bird....It's a plane...It's Clang McFLY!

[Image: flyingpeoplenyc_616.jpg]

Used to dream about flying a lot when I was little; loved those dreams.

I signed up twice for hang gliding, but both times were cancelled due to weather - then I just gave up on it. Skydiving was fun, but I think gliding across the sky would be even better.
I've been in a glider a couple of times.

Amazing and very eerie, swooping through the sky in virtual silence.
I fell off a roof once.
(01-15-2014, 03:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: I fell off a roof once.

And landed on your head.

The obvious negative aspects of which are still apparent today.
(01-15-2014, 03:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: I fell off a roof once.

You're damn lucky you didn't die, mister.

I tried to scoot under an electric fence once and zapped my head.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]