• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Tell me. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Peace.

And a Snickers.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
A cure for CN.
Now? An infrared vibrator. I'm intrigued and horny.
Commando Cunt Queen
Time...
and a winning lottery number
I wanna be sedated.

Crossed paths with more than one morning idiot today.
A job
An apartment
Privacy(damn nosy family)
A new truck, since a semi cliped the one I now own. grumble grumble grumble.
A better disguise.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
You know what? Nothing really..

Nothing that is realistically attainable anyway, like loved ones lost or changes to the past. But in the here and now, I have everything I need.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Now that the idiot aftertaste is gone, a paint job for the truck would be great, in terms of tangibles.

I've been driving around for a couple of months with primer on both sides after a hack removed the dents and then didn't have the supplies to finish the job, and he wanted more money to boot.

I think I'm gonna have to take it to the auto/body near the office next week and pay to have it done right.

I don't really care what it looks like, personally - I keep it running well. But, I'm parking far away from people's homes when I go to do assessments or visit clients. Very unprofessional looking.
More.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-16-2014, 02:29 PM)sally Wrote: A cure for CN.

Why would you want to “cure” my wit and annoying ability so see the truth?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-16-2014, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: Tell me. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I want a break from it, I want to move on.
(01-17-2014, 09:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: Tell me. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I want a break from it, I want to move on.

Word
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-17-2014, 10:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Word

Annoying
I want my daughter back.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-18-2014, 02:22 AM)username Wrote: I want my daughter back.
So does Liam Neeson.
(01-17-2014, 09:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I want a break from it, I want to move on.

He was gay, even if you had been a blonde glamour model with massive tits and an ass that tasted like French vanilla ice cream it would have made no difference.
I'm long past that debacle. Ramsey was in the wrong thread, she should have been in the 'Is Mock lagging for you?" thread.