Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
POT RANKS THE SAME AS HEROIN

That's exactly how the DEA considers it. Wild, huh.

Marijuana is currently classified by the Drug Enforcement Administration as a Schedule 1 substance, which the DEA considers "the most dangerous class of drugs with a high potential for abuse and potentially severe psychological and/or physical dependence." Other Schedule 1 drugs include heroin, ecstasy and LSD.

Have you tried pot? I know some of you have.

I'm wondering if OTD, Teacher, Cars and some others have as well.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A 'gateway' drug, it's what many start with before moving on to the big leagues, so to speak.

BTW, I just started watching Breaking Bad. I'm 3 episodes in and love it.
(01-20-2014, 07:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: BTW, I just started watching Breaking Bad. I'm 3 episodes in and love it.

Is that the show with the meth dealer teacher? I've heard great things about it. Sir Anthony Hopkins sent the teacher character a fan letter saying that his acting was the best he'd ever seen...ever, and to express that sentiment to the entire cast. That is an awesome compliment coming from a man of his stature.
High school chemistry teacher who just turned 50 and has a pregnant wife and is diagnosed with lung cancer.

So far, very intriguing, and from everyone I've talked to that has watched it all the way through, they say it's a very well done show.
I watched a couple episodes at the beginning and thought it was good. I wished I had watched more.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I didn't know anything about the series until the big boss from NY was in town and talking about it with some of the others at work. The decided that I reminded them of Mike. Who the fuck is Mike? So I got to watching it, dunno that I am much of a Mike, but the series was great, Very well made.
High praise from a guy that doesn't do drugs and doesn't watch much tv
I don't watch much television either but for some reason sitting back and waiting brings the cream to the top. I might just get the DVD series. I did the same thing with Lost.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
OTD, has never smoked pot. I've always wanted to try it. I did do hookah Christmas day. It was peppermint tobacco. I've never had so many photos taken of me. I've been using an E-cig since May. Started smoking at 19. I have stopped coughing and feel better. Now, some states want to make them illegal ! They can shove illegal UP THEIR ASS .
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(01-20-2014, 07:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That's exactly how the DEA considers it. Wild, huh.

Marijuana is currently classified by the Drug Enforcement Administration as a Schedule 1 substance, which the DEA considers "the most dangerous class of drugs with a high potential for abuse and potentially severe psychological and/or physical dependence." Other Schedule 1 drugs include heroin, ecstasy and LSD.

Have you tried pot? I know some of you have.

I'm wondering if OTD, Teacher, Cars and some others have as well.

Well certainly, I think, hasn't everyone? hah

Actually, it was kinda funny, I did it by inhaling pot smoke in a pot smoke filled car. Does that count?

I was 31 at the time, and had five 19 & 20 year olds working for me. And being the cool guy I thought I was, we all went out for lunch in one of their vans. We were parked in front of the deli, and they were all puffing away causing a fog in the van. I never got to get a puff, because I was sitting in the front passenger seat, looking out at the side rear view mirror. And low & behold, pulling up & parking behind us was a "police" car! Two cops got out and started to walk towards the van, we all shit a brick, with me being the oldest, & and should have known better. They got up to the van, oh shit, here it comes, and hallelujah, they walked on by, they were going into the deli!

So we high tailed it outta there, and all I go was to inhale.
All it did was give me a headache. Never did it again.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I smoked pot and hashish with Timothy Leary in Millbrook NY in 1967 before the THC content was enhanced by cultivation. I consider the class 1 designation and penalties associated with the prosecution for its possession far outweigh its dangers. I also do not consider it a gateway drug.
I always wanted to try it to see what that "buzz" felt like. First and only time was a little over a year ago in CA. The effect - absolutely nothing ..... nothing! Was disappointed. Tried it 3 times within a few minutes and nothing! Maybe it's because so many brain cells have already died. Just a vacuum up there at this age.Old

Those w/me got the "buzz".
(01-20-2014, 07:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm 3 episodes in

And only 5 years behind the times..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(01-21-2014, 09:01 AM)Teacher Wrote: Just a vacuum up there at this age.Old

No. Of course not.

When you say you tried it three times, do you mean 3 puffs?

I think you should give it another shot, maybe it wasn't very good weed.
(01-21-2014, 09:01 AM)Teacher Wrote: I always wanted to try it to see what that "buzz" felt like. First and only time was a little over a year ago in CA. The effect - absolutely nothing ..... nothing! Was disappointed. Tried it 3 times within a few minutes and nothing! Maybe it's because so many brain cells have already died. Just a vacuum up there at this age.Old

Those w/me got the "buzz".

Smiley_emoticons_smile You don't strike me as a vacuum brain, by a long shot, Teacher.

It was probably weak weed or you pulled a Clinton and didn't inhale long enough.

I've smoked some pot and done some mushrooms. Aside from alcohol, those are the only drugs that I've taken for recreation or medicinal purposes. So, I think the "gateway" label for marijuana is pretty funny. I know a lot of other pot smokers who also don't do any chemical or hard drugs and never have.
(01-21-2014, 09:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 09:01 AM)Teacher Wrote: Just a vacuum up there at this age.Old

No. Of course not.

When you say you tried it three times, do you mean 3 puffs?

I think you should give it another shot, maybe it wasn't very good weed.

3 puffs in approx. 5 min. Think it was good stuff since it was medicinal and the others got their buzz from the same one I puffed from. Oh well, will stick to cig. and maybe try OTD's e-cigs.

HOTD, I didn't pull a Clinton. Maybe they pulled a joke on me and it wasn't really weed!!
(01-21-2014, 10:15 AM)Teacher Wrote: 3 puffs in approx. 5 min. Think it was good stuff since it was medicinal and the others got their buzz from the same one I puffed from. Oh well, will stick to cig. and maybe try OTD's e-cigs.

If you ever wanna give marijuana a try again and don't have to do anything extremely pressing for a full day, have a half of a medicinal brownie.

That'll do it. Very relaxing.
(01-21-2014, 10:22 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 10:15 AM)Teacher Wrote: 3 puffs in approx. 5 min. Think it was good stuff since it was medicinal and the others got their buzz from the same one I puffed from. Oh well, will stick to cig. and maybe try OTD's e-cigs.

If you ever wanna give marijuana a try again and don't have to do anything extremely pressing for a full day, have a half of a medicinal brownie.

That'll do it. Very relaxing.

That sounds good, but I'll have to wait for my next trip out west to the "suppliers".Weed-2
(01-21-2014, 09:41 AM)crash Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 07:45 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm 3 episodes in

And only 5 years behind the times..

Insightful.

With my kids a little older, my wife and I can pick some shows out that we can either watch on DVD or download from Netflix and tune into for an hour at night.

So, yes, we're watching some shows now that we never had the time or energy before to watch.
I've never smoked pot but to class it the same as heroin is insane. I don't think pot is responsible for many fatalities whereas heroin if you don't stop at some point is a virtual death sentence.

Didn't Obama compare pot to alcohol recently?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-21-2014, 11:00 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Didn't Obama compare pot to alcohol recently?

I believe he did. I think alcohol is as dangerous if not more so than pot.

I haven't smoked it in several years. The last few times I did it put me right to sleep which would have been fine if I'd been anywhere near my bed.

I've heard cultivation is a fine art now. They have pot to make you sleepy, pot that supposedly energizes you...damn. In the old days, there were just good buds, shitty weed that looked more like oregano and Thai sticks. At least that's all I remember. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen