HOW MANY PILLOWS

How many pillows are on your bed? Do you have decorative pillows too? What size bed do you have? What color is your underwear? Ha! Just kiddin', I'm poking fun at all the questions I'm asking.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
One. Twin size. Blue.
5 or 6, Yes, King Tempurpedic
(01-22-2014, 12:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: One. Twin size. Blue.

It would drive me nuts to sleep with just one pillow. I have one that I rest my shoulder or back on, another king size one that I tuck under my head and another king size one that I put over my body or wrap my leg over it.
I have a cuddle pillow for my arm to rest on because apparently I snore and nobody likes to spoon with a rusty chainsaw. Couple pillows for my head and a Very small slice of a queen bed or the couch if I'm really honking. Not a bad couch though. Pretty comfy all told. I don't get whacked and told to roll over out there lol
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
The bed in the "jungle" room or the sleeping bed?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Queen and six pillows. One for under my shoulders/head. One that I can bunch up under my head. One I put between my knees or rest my top knee on. The other ones are usually behind me. And then there is The Scoobie Pillow laying on my feet and The Tripp pillow that lays above my head.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Did you know that as you age you get the most wrinkles in your face while sleeping? People who sleep on their back tend to have less wrinkles than people who sleep on their stomach or side and constantly have their face rubbed against the pillow. Take note Aussie, you old bat.

I like to burrow when I sleep. You only know someone is in the bed because of the hump, not because you can see the body.
My favorite comforter quilt was bought at an estate sale and is the coziest blanket I ever owned. I told my GF it was likely an estate sale of an elderly person who passed away and therefore was a dead person's shroud and she freaked out. Now she won't touch it.

Lol women. They're fun to mess with.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
At least 5 or 6. King bed. Some of the beds have decorative pillows but they're really just a PITA.
Commando Cunt Queen
5 pillows, Queen size, My sheets are bright pink right now, No decorative pillows.
(01-22-2014, 02:50 PM)Donovan Wrote: My favorite comforter quilt was bought at an estate sale and is the coziest blanket I ever owned. I told my GF it was likely an estate sale of an elderly person who passed away and therefore was a dead person's shroud and she freaked out. Now she won't touch it.

Eww! I don't blame her. Then again, I guess it's no different than buying clothing from a thrift store. At least you can wash it. I sometimes see mattresses on the side of the road "free". Who the fuck would take a used mattress? That's just fucking gross.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-22-2014, 01:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 12:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: One. Twin size. Blue.

It would drive me nuts to sleep with just one pillow. I have one that I rest my shoulder or back on, another king size one that I tuck under my head and another king size one that I put over my body or wrap my leg over it.
well I'm not a woman despite liking to dress like one. And I'm not THAT old yet. My 77 year old mom has a similar multi pillow system to yours.
(01-22-2014, 02:50 PM)Donovan Wrote: My favorite comforter quilt was bought at an estate sale and is the coziest blanket I ever owned. I told my GF it was likely an estate sale of an elderly person who passed away and therefore was a dead person's shroud and she freaked out. Now she won't touch it.

just the one pillow though, right? Don't get your man card revoked. Mine is long gone for other reasons.
(01-22-2014, 04:16 PM)username Wrote:

Eww! I don't blame her. Then again, I guess it's no different than buying clothing from a thrift store. At least you can wash it. I sometimes see mattresses on the side of the road "free". Who the fuck would take a used mattress? That's just fucking gross.

I believe it's illegal to sell used mattresses in some states...as it should be.
Four. No. Queen. Planning to buy new mattress set soon, what SHOULD I get??
(01-22-2014, 06:32 PM)QueenBee Wrote: what SHOULD I get??

Pillowtop!
(01-22-2014, 05:39 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

just the one pillow though, right? Don't get your man card revoked. Mine is long gone for other reasons.

Yes, just one pillow and a blanket that smells like a whore's ass.

Wouldn't want to get your man card taken away for having a comfortable bed that smells like spring flowers.
(01-22-2014, 06:32 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Four. No. Queen. Planning to buy new mattress set soon, what SHOULD I get??

I don't recommend a Tempurpedic unless you enjoy sweating like a pig. It's comfy as hell though. Go with a pillowtop.

My boss bought one of those sleep number beds for $7000. My jaw hit the floor. He says he would spend it again in a heartbeat if something happens to this one. I don't think they're all that expensive, but they're pretty pricey in general from what I've heard.