ATTRACTION

Are you drawn to those that are the most like you?

For example - MS prefers woman who'll drop everything at any time and share his love of sex. Donovan is into schoolteachers & he has a love of books. See the connection?

hah

I picture Sally's husband as into cooking so they share the kitchen in much the same way the couple in Ghost shared that pottery wheel.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I am indiscriminate. If I have that wow/spark/connection that's it. I go for it. With dire consequences sometimes. The latest attraction, I made a fool out of myself.
Attracted to people like me? Hell no, I am an asshole 250# getting old and going blind.
I am attracted to nice soft friendly women.
(01-29-2014, 06:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you drawn to those that are the most like you?

For example - MS prefers woman who'll drop everything at any time and share his love of sex. Donovan is into schoolteachers & he has a love of books. See the connection?

hah

I picture Sally's husband as into cooking so they share the kitchen in much the same way the couple in Ghost shared that pottery wheel.

Like Rodney said: I'm an Earth sign, my wife is a water sign. Together we make mud. But mud can be fun. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have long suspected and have seen a great deal of evidence to support that we subconsciously seek out partners who match our earliest imprints of what the opposite sex behaves like. Much like Freud's whole "marry your mother" theory, but a little more subtle and less overtly sexual. I think our earliest role models of the opposite sex give us a template of "normal" even if they aren't. So we spend our lives subconsciously being attracted to people who share some, but not all, of those characteristics. Body types, personality traits, ways of dressing/talking/laughing...it can be one or a dozen triggers. Personally, I grew up with a dominant, bossy mother who was very exacting and behaved out of necessity like a field general to a houseful of kids. So I like bossy women who can handle roomsful of kids: i.e. soccer moms and teachers. Doesn't mean I listen any better or am in any way submissive, but I feel more comfortable around women not afraid to tell me what kind of rolling donut to take a flying fuck at.

My GF had a semi-contentious relationship with her know-it-all, infuriatingly condescending father who favors Hawaiian shirts. I'm not sure how that relates to me. But we did get along very well on the cruise.
I haven't got a “type” as such. Looking back there aren't many similarities between my previous girlfriends they are all pretty different physically and emotionally and intellectually.

I don't favour blondes over brunettes or vice versa, I don't favour voluptuous bodies over slim bodies or vice versa, I don't favour dominant women over submissive women or vice versa.

If someone asks whether I am attracted to a certain female famous person a photograph isn't enough. I would first need to see how they speak and move and carry themsleves only then could I decide if they talk to the sexual beast in my mind.

I could watch my wife hoovering and get horny because she talks directly to my beast.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.