Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Twilight Zone thread
Have ever had personal experience of something you class as paranormal?

Ghosts and hauntings? Supernatural sounds or experiences? UFOs or alien entities? Miracles or angels?

Do you believe in the paranormal?, do you believe in the restless spirits of the dead? Do you believe extraterrestrials visit our planet?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I saw something in the barn once that couldn't be explained & I've heard footsteps walking around the pool deck of the horse pool. I just kinda laugh and say it's ---------, who died here.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The day my mom died my husband was in our RV on the side of the house and my son went out there to ask him something, he was standing in the door way and he says my mom is calling me for something I'll be right back. He comes in the house and asks me what I want, I said I don't want anything, why? He said he heard someone outside calling his name and thought it was me. Then my daughter says yeah the same thing happened to me this morning. She woke up hearing someone calling her name, thought it was me but saw that I was sleeping so she just chalked it up to being a dream. I know it was my mom calling them.

Other than that I haven't had any experiences except maybe the time I was cleaning my grandparents house after they passed away. I was in the kitchen and kept hearing noises coming from the back bedroom, but I thought it was just my imagination. Then the closet door slammed shut and I got the fuck out of there so fast I forgot to lock the door. I rent the house out now and none of the tenants have ever complained about ghosts, however.
A couple of things come to mind.30 some years ago my elderly uncle died. On the afternoon of the day he died, both my dad and I, separate from each other got the thought that we should call him and invite him over. Turns out it was about the time he died.

A few years later, I was living in a new place, was laying on the couch, and was suddenly startled by a shadow walking across the room, I would swear it was my mom, who had died a couple years earlier.
QueenBee is freaking me out a little. Smiley_emoticons_shocked
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-01-2014, 10:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: QueenBee is freaking me out a little. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

OK,***looks at watch *** 11:06PM cross off "Freak out Maggot" from to-do list for the day. Nite all. My work here is done.
(02-01-2014, 02:42 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Have ever had personal experience of something you class as paranormal?

Ghosts and hauntings? Supernatural sounds or experiences? UFOs or alien entities? Miracles or angels?

Do you believe in the paranormal?, do you believe in the restless spirits of the dead? Do you believe extraterrestrials visit our planet?

yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes & yes Blowing-kisses
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(02-02-2014, 03:15 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes & yes Blowing-kisses

Please feel free to elaborate.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I've twice seen UFOs, don't know it they were aliens they didn't land and say hello.

And I thought I saw my grandpa in the living room when he had in fact died in a hospital in Scotland that day. But that could have been imagination.