Clang wherefore art thou?
Clang?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Yooooohoooo Clang????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I don't know this for certain but I think it's possible he's at his retreat...

...or his Ipod bit the dust.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

...or he has forsaken us :(
What does that mean forsaken us? Do you mean that he has lost his internet connection?
Nah he went radio silent a week ago or so but I caught sight of him on FB. Still breathing.
Hopefully his hiatus is for good, fat lazy shit.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

He's at priest school learning to be more of a creep than he already is.
I think he won the city karaoke contest and he's busy practicing for the county belt-out.

You guys make fun now, but when he wins "American Idol" you'll probably be the first ones to say, "I knew him when".

Anyway, good luck and have a ball, clang. I recommend, "Get Low" by Lil Jon. You might have to work up a sweat to pull it off, but it's a winner.
(02-04-2014, 09:49 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You guys make fun now, but when he wins "American Idol" you'll probably be the first ones to say, "I knew him when".

no I will say "i never thought I could have more disdain for the fat creep Faggot, then he went on reality TV"
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(02-04-2014, 10:49 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote:
(02-04-2014, 09:49 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You guys make fun now, but when he wins "American Idol" you'll probably be the first ones to say, "I knew him when".

no I will say "i never thought I could have more disdain for the fat creep Faggot, then he went on reality TV"

Yeah, I was wrong. I can see you saying that.

But, hey, maybe he'll get the last laugh anyway.

I can picture it. As he's making his humble victory speech, he could win the bleeding hearts of people all across the land when he thanks God and Weird Al, and then tearfully (with one hand brushing against Jennifer Lopez's ass, fingers crossed and all) recounts the story of the guy on the internetz who told him he would never amount to anything, called him fat and lazy, and tried to minimize his accomplishments.

The underdog rises to the top, becoming an inspirational role model in the process. To da window, to da wall...
Yeah but he won't...

(02-04-2014, 09:08 AM)sally Wrote: He's at priest school learning to be more of a creep than he already is.
LMFAO!!! hahBlowing-kisses
(02-04-2014, 01:20 PM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: Yeah but he won't...

I've never heard Mr. McFly sing, so you might be right - I could be overshooting.

How about Clang winning The Biggest Loser instead?. C'mon, if he doesn't use his radio contest winnings to bribe Roktar into sneaking in food, it could happen.

Hell, even if he didn't win, he would probably be the most fun to watch working-out in an old school ladies leotard and tights, right? Right?

P.s. your upcoming vacation sounds incredible - I know you've been busting your ass to make it happen - have a great time.
He could get a job as an Elvis impersonator. He has the figure for it.
(02-04-2014, 05:35 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: He could get a job as an Elvis impersonator. He has the figure for it.

I think the stress wound him up a little too much, he's been awol for two weeks. Might be taking an internet break.

I think it's nice that he's missed, not everyone is when they are mia.
(02-04-2014, 04:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: your upcoming vacation sounds incredible - I know you've been busting your ass to make it happen - have a great time.

Thanks

I have 2, I have been grafting and I am looking forwards to it, I will certainly take plenty of pictures.

There are certainties in life, death and taxes, sunrise and sunset, clang and a lifetime of uselessness.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
And irony..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021