Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
*waves*

Hi there.

What are you doing? Did you have a nice day? Has anyone ever died from cabin fever?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bout to get a blizzard tomorrow. Of course I'll still be expected at work...
(02-04-2014, 06:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Has anyone ever died from cabin fever?

I'm thinkin' of trying.

Actually all I really want to do is die a little bit and wake up in the spring.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
Hey clad,

I was checking out random forums and found a "cladking" egyptologist on a history forum. Can't possibly be a coincidence can it?
(02-04-2014, 08:22 PM)Donovan Wrote: Hey clad,

I was checking out random forums and found a "cladking" egyptologist on a history forum. Can't possibly be a coincidence can it?

Depends on how you mean "coincidence".

I'm sure it's me. It certainly is if it's historum.
yep that's the one. Just thought I'd wave. Seems like an interesting enough joint.
(02-04-2014, 06:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hi there.

What are you doing? Did you have a nice day? Has anyone ever died from cabin fever?

Laying here doped up.
No, had 3 wisdom teeth extracted.
No cabin fever death, odviously.
(02-04-2014, 08:45 PM)Donovan Wrote: yep that's the one. Just thought I'd wave. Seems like an interesting enough joint.

I'm engaging the inventor of one of the best ramp theories ever right now. The discussion might seem a little disjointed and I might seem a little heavy handed because this guy has the exact same discussion on several sites on which we are arguing. I'm usually a little "nicer" to people who argue fairly and are reasonable.

It's a great site and they even gety me reading about history that I'm usually not interested in. There are a lot of high quality posts.
(02-04-2014, 08:06 PM)Donovan Wrote: Bout to get a blizzard tomorrow. Of course I'll still be expected at work...

So tell me...did you rush to Tops or Wegmans for all the shit you will just HAVE to have because of the blizzard? Stopped at Tops on my way home to redeem a lottery ticket, and the place was packed. We are talking Friday or Saturday packed.
A blizzard here is anything from nothing to 10 inches.
I'm playing resident evil 4 no work till Friday and I haven't played it for 5+ years, God I love ps2 games.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I had never played a video game until I got my Wii and even then the only time I've had it out of the box was the day it arrived. Biggest waste of $300.00 ever. Now it's obsolete and I wouldn't even be able to get a fraction of that back if I tried to sell it.
(02-05-2014, 05:45 AM)Eat Shit And Die Wrote: God I love ps2 games.

GTA: Vice City. Best game ever (well, apart from the Gran Turismo series) ...still play it...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I still have arou.d 30 titles, all the res evils, all the final fantasy, all the GTA, all the splinter cells to name a few.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I used to love the Splinter Cell games and the Metal Gear Solid games.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Wow..

MGS, now there's a blast from the past. Ima hafta go hunting through closets, I think..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Snake...

I play mario on my nintendo with my son........I kick his ass all the time.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I just bought that 3DS 3D version with all the games. Cost me nearly $500. It's not cheap, the whole point of spending that much money, is so that I can buy some peace and quiet. Not so I can play the games myself.

Hahaha!
(02-05-2014, 08:14 AM)crash Wrote: Wow..

MGS, now there's a blast from the past. Ima hafta go hunting through closets, I think..

Remember Psycho Mantis?

A villain that could read your playstation memory card and tell you what game saves you had!

Weird.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.