Bullshit
Just a quick thread when I have time to say big Sals assertion that I am some how not as physically healthy or fit as her husband Jabba the Hutt is not only laughable its ludicrous.

Her husband by her own admission is an orca fat eastern european eurotrash pig. I have never been and will never be an orca fat unhealthy pig. Footage of Sals husband trying to beat me up would be fucking hilarious! I would dance around him continously slapping him in the chops like Muhammad Ali danced around Sonny Liston he wouldn't be able to lay a finger on me the fat fucking pig.

I used to be a professional sportsman and have always excelled at sport and I could beat Sals fat cunt of a husband at any physical activity except drinking and stuffing my face of course.

The beers are on me Sal you stupid fucking soup chicken drink up and shut your fucking piehole bitch. The next time you feel like replying to one of my posts instead write down what you were going to post on a piece of paper then shove that paper up your arsehole.

Good day.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

You didn't see the pix she posted of him?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Haha ....soooooooomeone woke up with a vagina full of sand!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Some of us are starting to get the impression that CN has a major crush on Sally. The way he carries on about her and all. Now he seems to be fixated on shoving things up her anus.....what a perv hah
(02-20-2014, 07:21 AM)cannongal Wrote: Some of us are starting to get the impression that CN has a major crush on Sally. The way he carries on about her and all. Now he seems to be fixated on shoving things up her anus.....what a perv hah

Oh snap hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Did Sally win?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: ef6baecf-7150-499e-b76b-b10e962d9aa1_zps...1392910528]
(02-20-2014, 09:10 AM)Maggot Wrote: Did Sally win?

Sally ALWAYS wins.
(02-20-2014, 05:38 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Just a quick thread when I have time to say big Sals assertion that I am some how not as physically healthy or fit as her husband Jabba the Hutt is not only laughable its ludicrous.

Her husband by her own admission is an orca fat eastern european eurotrash pig. I have never been and will never be an orca fat unhealthy pig. Footage of Sals husband trying to beat me up would be fucking hilarious! I would dance around him continously slapping him in the chops like Muhammad Ali danced around Sonny Liston he wouldn't be able to lay a finger on me the fat fucking pig.

I used to be a professional sportsman and have always excelled at sport and I could beat Sals fat cunt of a husband at any physical activity except drinking and stuffing my face of course.

The beers are on me Sal you stupid fucking soup chicken drink up and shut your fucking piehole bitch. The next time you feel like replying to one of my posts instead write down what you were going to post on a piece of paper then shove that paper up your arsehole.

Good day.

Napoleon, is that you?

Jesus, calm down you little twerp.
(02-20-2014, 05:38 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I used to be a professional sportsman and have always excelled at sport and I could beat Sals fat cunt of a husband at any physical activity

I'll be sure to let my husband know that I have a mentally disabled friend that dreams of challenging him to a potato sack race some day.

I thought for sure this thread would be on fire by the time I returned :(
Did I miss a post where Sally said her husband was better than CN at everything in life?
(02-20-2014, 02:48 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-20-2014, 05:38 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I used to be a professional sportsman and have always excelled at sport and I could beat Sals fat cunt of a husband at any physical activity

I'll be sure to let my husband know that I have a mentally disabled friend that dreams of challenging him to a potato sack race some day.

From IDAHO no doubt.
(02-20-2014, 05:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Did I miss a post where Sally said her husband was better than CN at everything in life?

Not sure how CN always projects himself as some sort of 'athlete'.

I always chuckle to myself when he does.
(02-20-2014, 05:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Did I miss a post where Sally said her husband was better than CN at everything in life?

No, I never said that. I don't think my husband would be particularly good at raising hamsters.

CN is the one who has been going on and on about how he is better at everything. Now the mental case wants to box him too, which I think everyone that saw the pictures I posted would agree he'd be on the losing end of that stick.
(02-20-2014, 06:07 PM)sally Wrote:

No, I never said that. I don't think my husband would be particularly good at raising hamsters.

CN is the one who has been going on and on about how he is better at everything. Now the mental case wants to box him too, which I think everyone that saw the pictures I posted would agree he'd be on the losing end of that stick.
Never saw the pics, but I've seen one of CN... Dude looks like he passes on everything but seconds.

Her husband's arms are the size of my head.

Slight exaggeration.
(02-20-2014, 06:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Her husband's arms are the size of my head.

Slight exaggeration.
Good thing CN lives across the pond then. hah
(02-20-2014, 05:38 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Her husband by her own admission is an orca fat eastern european eurotrash pig.

I never said that, you are the one that said it and I just let you run with it and have your little fun because I didn't much give a fuck. It's not until you started mentioning it in every damn thread that I decided to put you in your place. And that is where you are going to remain for now on, Fido.
You did say he was a fat slob but I bet all women say that from time to time especially when they have to take the trash out. I pictured him as a John Popper kinda guy but he played the base and his feet stunk.