Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT

Most will know what that expression means - have you ever had a workplace romance? Horror stories would be good. Elaborate!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-26-2014, 04:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Most will know what that expression means - have you ever had a workplace romance? Horror stories would be good. Elaborate!

Yes. No horror stories, but it sucks when it doesn't work out and you have to keep seeing them.

No more. I learned that lesson a long time ago.
They start it, and then run. What to do? What to do?
(02-26-2014, 05:17 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: They start it, and then run. What to do? What to do?

Who starts it?
(02-26-2014, 06:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 05:17 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: They start it, and then run. What to do? What to do?
Who starts it?

They do.
(02-26-2014, 09:24 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 06:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
Who starts it?

They do.

Cheesuz Christ...I'll just assume your talking about men. I bet your crazy comes out on the first date.
I started an accidental brief fling with a former supervisor who was suspended/sure to be fired, and...then she wasn't. Whoops. Made it very awkward trying to work daily with someone who has gnawed your hogleg in a dark parking lot. I ended up having to transfer out. Too weird.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(02-26-2014, 11:02 PM)Donovan Wrote: I started an accidental brief fling with a former supervisor who was suspended/sure to be fired, and...then she wasn't. Whoops. Made it very awkward trying to work daily with someone who has gnawed your hogleg in a dark parking lot. I ended up having to transfer out. Too weird.

hah yep
Yes, Looong time ago, I was still very young, 24 or so. Cost my first marriage. Red headed puerto rican lady, several years my senior. Wife was out of town, I been working way to many hrs, got a break early one night and went to a office party. The rest was as they say history, wife found out, kicked me to the curb, took my kids, my car and my dog and went home to mom.
I was too young and stupid, knew very little about women, other than the operational parts, not even enough about that at the time.
Last time while being married for me. Went on a 5 year long Zen trip, got a lot smarter, had some really great teachers and got my shit together about fucking up so many people that didn't deserve it. Peace now with the kids, not so much with the X.
Not worth it
I dated my managers secretary which didn't end well.

I obviously didn't learn much from that because my supevisor had a long extra marital affair with me and I went along with the ride like a fucking idiot!

I remember we were having a “meeting” in a private office and she was bent over the desk and I was balls deep in her and I thought to myself “nutmeg?! What the fuck are you doing mate? The door isn't even locked! What if someone walks in you stupid cunt?!”

But I have to admit at the time even if someone had walked in I would have been compelled to “finish” as it were. Probably because when I was younger my brain was in my cock.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
CN is a one upper.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-27-2014, 09:12 AM)ramseycat Wrote: CN is a one upper.

No, its the truth, I've mentioned it before.

Its not a case of oneupmanship its not a sporting event or a competition, its a case of honestly answering the question posed in the OP catflap.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-27-2014, 09:18 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

Its not a case of oneupmanship its not a sporting event or a competition, its a case of honestly answering the question posed in the OP catflap.

Who here agrees with me? I'm betting the majority. If I'm wrong, I'll say it. But I'm not.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I dunno, horror stories aren't generally something to be proud of. If I dwelled too deeply on some of the stuff my fevered brain made me put my dick into, I'd STILL be scrubbing the little fucker. With boiling water. I can honestly say I have never ever cheated on any woman I was with, married or not. But I have been the occasional victim of rebound sex, drought sex, and the dreaded beergoggles.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(02-27-2014, 11:40 AM)Donovan Wrote: I dunno, horror stories aren't generally something to be proud of.

I'd be cool with a happy story. I just thought a horror story was bound to be waaaaay more interesting than happily ever after.
(02-27-2014, 10:21 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

Who here agrees with me? I'm betting the majority. If I'm wrong, I'll say it. But I'm not.

I agree, he's worse than MS with the stupid sex stories. Why Duchess is interested in hearing about how he went balls deep in his foreman's ass is beyond me.
(02-27-2014, 12:01 PM)sally Wrote: Why Duchess is interested in hearing about how he went balls deep in his foreman's ass is beyond me.

Hey now.

I was going to say "because I wanted to read the funny, weird stuff" but really, it doesn't get much weirder than balls deep in your foreman's ass. My mind is painting a horrible picture.
(02-27-2014, 12:01 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 10:21 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

I agree, he's worse than MS with the stupid sex stories.

???

I always thought my stories were interesting AND I generally leave out the graphic details (your imagination paints a better picture anyway).

I'm debating whether or not to share a couple of workplace experiences but don't want to be accused of one-upping CN or Six or Dono.
(02-27-2014, 12:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm debating whether or not to share a couple of workplace experiences but don't want to be accused of one-upping CN or Six or Dono.

Yeah, please spare me. I'm about sick and fucking tired of hearing about you dirty old geezer's sexscapades. CN especially, he's not impressing anyone with his stories about going balls deep in some perverts ass.
(02-27-2014, 12:32 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 12:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm debating whether or not to share a couple of workplace experiences but don't want to be accused of one-upping CN or Six or Dono.

Yeah, please spare me. I'm about sick and fucking tired of hearing about you dirty old geezer's sexscapades. CN especially, he's not impressing anyone with his stories about going balls deep in some perverts ass.

second that motion.