Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
depraved and sickening
http://tellmenow.com/4-month-old-baby-ra...rture-her/
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
JFC.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Depraved & sickening is an understatement. These people need to die.

In Missouri, 25-year-old Jessica Lynn Howell invited her boyfriend, whom she knew to be a pedophile, to have sex with her four-month-old daughter. Baby Ashlynn died after Jordan Lafayette Prince sexually tortured and then strangled her to death.

There’s no guesswork involved in this case. Prosecutors in St. Charles County, Missouri, have the text messages Howell sent to inviting him to have sex with her daughter. Prosecuting attorney Tim Lohmar told KTVI News that, “in those text messages, she suggested, she encouraged him to commit some unspeakable acts.”

Prince did indeed unspeakable things to little Ashlynn, while Howell was present. The coroner’ “probable cause” report revealed heinous injuries brought about by the fact that Prince didn’t just rape Ashlynn, he sodomized her: Ashlynn was sexually assaulted causing multiple tears to her anus, a massive laceration to her rectum with massive hematoma were sufficient to eventually cause her death even without the
strangulation.

Prince is in jail on first-degree murder charges. Howell was arraigned on Tuesday and is being held on $1 million bond. She is charged with child abuse and second-degree murder. Missouri is a death penalty state, in the event that Prince is found guilty of a capital crime.

POS mother - Jessica Lynn Howard

[Image: Jessica-Lynn-Howard.jpg]

Child killer/Baby raper - Jordan Lafayette Prince

[Image: rape-500x483.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Even the cost of a bullet to each of their heads would be an overspend.

Throw them into shark infested waters instead.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Children are to be cherished & protected. I resent that bitch and every worthless bitch that came before and after her. I should have been thinking about people like them when I said I couldn't execute anyone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Pretty much a book you don't have to read to figure it out.
There are no words to describe what assholes these people are.
This story stayed with me last night, I thought about it before I went to sleep, it was on my mind. These are not just stories that we read about, they are real. I cannot grasp the depth of evil that exists in this world. I thought about God and that the little baby would be in the arms of God now and that those people would be going to hell. How do you come back from that kind of evil and find repentance? I would think it would be very difficult. Anyway, this story really affected me, I think of when my own little one was 4 months old and smiling, it is such a precious time. The honor of being a new parent changed my life.
When I looked at my little girl today I broke out in tears thinking about that story. Never mind the retarded pervert, but how could a mother do something like that to her baby.
Thanks for the update, Wildflower.

We covered this story when the murdering pedophile mom and boyfriend were first charged. It's no easier to read the details now than it was then - still shockingly depraved.

There's a story posted in the Rampant Abuse thread that just broke this week. Another 4-month-old girl raped and killed by mom's live-in boyfriend. Made me think of Ashlynn. Whether or not the mother in that case was in-the-know and will be charged is not clear yet.

It's all so fucked up.

Anyway, I'm very glad that Jessica Howell is in jail on $1 million dollar bond. To me, she's even worse than Prince, if that's possible.
They should be used as extras that get killed in films.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I thought you were dead already Dana.
Piece of shit Jessica Lynn Howell was sentenced to 25 years after pleading guilty Friday to felony abuse of a child and felony murder.

During the December 2012 assault, 4-month-old Ashlynn Lillith Peters was beaten and strangled, apparently to quiet her crying.

Court documents said her mother Jessica sent a series of text messages to her boyfriend _ when Ashlynn was just one month old _ encouraging him to have sexual contact with her daughter.

Her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette, is set to be tried in March on charges of first-degree murder, abuse of a child and forcible sodomy in Ashlynn’s death. I wonder if Jessica will testify against him and if that was part of a plea deal or something. She deserves much worse than 25 years, in my opinion.

I really hate these people with a passion.
Hopefully she will get shanked in prison.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Hopefully both of them will, why should we pay for their incarceration for the next 20 odd years? I do not believe there is any chance in hell you can rehabilitate people like this.
I agree six shooter...they cannot be rehabilitated...we desperately need to bring the death penalty back.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Tattoo giant american flags on their faces, depictions of Muhammad on their asscheeks and Christian symbols on their necks and send them over to those ISIS assholes. Might as well make them work for us.