Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fleetwood Mac & cheese
I would rather listen to Christine Mcvie sing than that screaming banshee Stevie Nicks anyday.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Rolling Stone is reporting that she's going to join Fleetwood Mac on a world tour that kicks off this Fall -

A little over a year ago, Stevie Nicks told Rolling Stone there was "more of a chance of an asteroid hitting the Earth" than Christine McVie returning to Fleetwood Mac. Well, it might be time to prepare for armageddon because the Mac's keyboardist and singer - who quit the band in 1998 after a three-decade stint in the group - is returning for a world tour beginning this September and a possible new album.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Money is the lubricant that keeps the music machine moving. Just think, she loathes Mick Fleetwood and yet she is returning. Someone has flashed the $$$ in front of her.
(03-28-2014, 09:26 AM)Maggot Wrote: that screaming banshee Stevie Nicks

Wash your mouth out, lad!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I think Christine McVie has a beautiful voice. She's a song bird. I could listen to her sing anybody's lyrics.

Stevie Nicks writes some poetic lyrics and has an interesting raspy delivery, but probably couldn't feel or deliver well on other people's compositions and words.

Totally different styles, but really cool together, IMO. I like them both.

BUT, Bob Welch and Dave Mason are my favorite of all the Fleetwood Mac members past and present.

Bob Welch was a darling, gorgeous man. RIP.
(03-29-2014, 07:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Bob Welch was a darling, gorgeous man. RIP.

I think he was great too, aussie.

Truly hypnotizing.

Screaming banshee... Pffft!!!
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
^ I love it.

Too funny. Raining here; we're drinking and singing/dancing/eating today.

I'm not a great singer, but I can do Stevie Nicks and a couple of Janis Joplin songs pretty well.

Performed this one earlier, "live from the messy living room" with mom on the tambourine and the kid on the bongo (scarves and all, seriously). It's my favorite Stevie Nicks -- with Bob Welch, even...