Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
VACATIONS IMPLY...

A time spent resting & relaxing, right? Wrong. The time is spent running here & there and making as many memories as you can pack into that time. Would you agree?

Sally, can you talk about Italy?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This is a conversation I've had with my husband on every vacation we've ever been on.

Him: Why don't you have the camera out?
Me: Because there is nothing to see.
Him: Bullshit.
Me: We're at the fucking airport, is it really necessary to video everything?
Him: Yes it's very fucking necessary. I have to do everything else, the least you could do is take the goddamn pictures.
Me: Go fuck yourself, I'm not talking to you for the rest of this trip.
^that's beautiful Sal.

Hahaha.

I wish I could marry you, Aussie, we'd live happily ever after, our days filled with laughter. Cheers!

I feel this way about Maggot too. hah
I love that they are not a boring couple! Maggot should have his own TV show called "Maggots World".

FQ2 is getting ready to leave on her vacation too.

How do you go about getting weed on vacation, FQ2? Locals?
I want to go on vacation at the beach. I want to lay in the sun and read and listen to the ocean and hunt for cool shells. That is all.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'd like to go to the mountains but not anywhere I have to wear a bell around my neck to alert bears I'm coming.

A big stone fireplace, paths that meander through the forest & someone who will cook. Ah yes.
(03-28-2014, 07:47 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I want to go on vacation at the beach. I want to lay in the sun and read and listen to the ocean and hunt for cool shells. That is all.

I can do that everyday, it's not all it's cracked up to be. I live 5 minutes walking distance from the beach and never go.

I want to go to Monte Carlo.
Yea but then you go home and have to cook dinner and take care of the animals. I would eat room service or eat at a restaurant. I can't go to the beach anytime I want so it's special to me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-28-2014, 07:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm actually leaving for home tomorrow morning. There is such a thing as a vacation that is way too relaxing. I've done nothing but drink, smoke weed and eat for the last 6 days. The weather sucked all week and I would have been perfectly fine going home yesterday. I miss my cats and I'm bored out of my fucking skull.

On the bright side...we got a 4 bedroom house for free all week and I've spent a whopping $250 dollars so far.

We drove, so no problem with the weed.

Crappy weather on a vacation that you've looked forward to all year sucks! You're going back to the islands next year, right?
(03-29-2014, 05:55 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Crappy weather on a vacation that you've looked forward to all year sucks! You're going back to the islands next year, right?

Definately!! No one wanted to get on a plane after our last experience. Fuck it...I'll fly, and go by myself next time. That's what they make Valium for.

After 2 days of severe, heavy t-storms...it's looking like it's going to be a beautiful day and a beautiful week here. REALLY!!! FML.
Sometimes it's good to get away from the day-to-day and out of the city to mostly just relax.

And, sometimes it's good to go somewhere to mostly check-out as much of the area as possible, or get as much time in with whomever I'm visiting as possible.

I like both the "getting away from..." and "can't wait to get to..." kinds of vacations. Unless time is really limited, a combination of the two is ideal.

P.s. sucks that Mother Nature was such a bitch for your vacation, FAHQTOO. Jamaica lottery-winning vacation next year. 30
I have a whole multi-tiered list of "Places and stuff I wanna see" but it's more dedicated to individual sites than whole regions at the achievable level. Tier one is stuff I can easily drive to, like Gettysburg or DC. Tier two is reachable stuff I want to share with GF but not easily managed, like any of the stunning stuff in HotD's region or the western half of the US. Third tier is "gonna be tricky" stuff like England or Australia that would take a lottery win or a sudden change in financial fortune to achieve as well as a shift in her ability to endure a plane ride. In other words, not frigging likely.

I'm not such a fan of camping or roughing it type trips for the sake of themselves unless it were part of a necessary living arrangement. When I got stuck living in the woods in a truck it was basically forced camping out for about four months straight; I managed it but it forever killed the fun of it all. However, I would LOVE to go live on a historical dig someplace and work with archaeologists for a summer and the accomodations wouldn't bother me a bit. I crave that kind of experience. I'll explore any wilderness you want me to explore, just don't ask me to set up a tent and stare at a campfire.

I have no interest in roughin' it. I need a bed & indoor plumbing.
I'm not into roughing it either. Even when we go skiing or camping I want to stay in a luxury cabin.
I am either going to Vancouver or Cape Cod late spring, early summer, not sure yet though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-28-2014, 07:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I call it the eternal mystery of pussy power. There is me running thru all the dodgy clubs in Berlin trying to score some E, being reduced to even walking down the road of hookers, going from one to one, begging them for some ching, only to have everybody shaking their head with a look of panic on their faces. I might come across as an undercover cop who doesn't give a fuck about looking undercover.

And there comes this tiny Indian chick, new to the city, 15 minutes later a Mercedes drives up with 5 little packets. Devastating!

So by now we learned that if you wanna score, just send out your women. What is impossible for us, takes them a few minutes. Guaranteed!