Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CELEBRATE 4/20

Did you smoke any pot today? Been around anyone that has?

I'd like to know if OTD & BlueBerryHill have tried it.

Cheers! 104
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Would you like to smoke some? How long has it been?
yes

You fucking fuckers with your one word answers. [Image: slap.gif]
I have some Mellow Yellow .....at least that's what its sold as. I think the legal stuff is better than the street weed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-20-2014, 08:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have some Mellow Yellow .....at least that's what its sold as. I think the legal stuff is better than the street weed.

I sure did...purple.

That was at noon. I think it's time for more.
(04-20-2014, 07:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Would you like to smoke some? How long has it been?

It's been well over a year. Getting stoned would probably help with my stress level but it's not really an option. Kinda hard to tell your teenagers don't smoke pot when I'm doing it.
I didn't smoke today, but the paratransit bus driving my senior group back from church had a Haight/Cole pick-up.

It was nice not to be in the driver's seat and just check it out. Streets were jammed with mellow pedestrians, roller-skaters, skateboarders, and more cars than I'd have thought. Took 20 minutes to clear 5 or 6 blocks.

Anyway, if you've gotta be jammed, that was as good a place as I could imagine on a combo Easter / 420 day and the breeze coming through the window smelled lovely.

Nice to be home and having a glass of wine, though.

Happy Easter and Happy 4/20, all.

Always remember and never forget:
[Image: 535801_463589200376572_1688028343_n.jpg]
No, but I have several mason jars filled with different types of weed to choose from. Too bad for me the jars aren't filled with Demerol instead. Love that stuff. I've only had it in the hospital for a serious illness, but it made my time there almost pleasant.
(04-20-2014, 09:57 PM)sally Wrote: No, but I have several mason jars filled with different types of weed to choose from. Too bad for me the jars aren't filled with Demerol instead. Love that stuff. I've only had it in the hospital for a serious illness, but it made my time there almost pleasant.

I would take Demerol over weed anyday if I wouldn't get addicted, and it was as safe as weed. I love that shit...best buzz I've ever had, and I haven't had it for 25 years.
I was in the hospital for 14 days and towards the end they couldn't find a good vein anymore so they had to shoot the Demerol in my ass. What a bummer. It's so much better going in the vein. I don't think I could ever become a junky, but I almost felt what it was like to be one. Just the feeling of it sticking your arm and going through your vein becomes pleasant.
(04-20-2014, 07:47 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Did you smoke any pot today? Been around anyone that has?

I'd like to know if OTD & BlueBerryHill have tried it.

Cheers! 104

No, I have never smoked anything except cigs. I come from a long line of addiction. I am very OCD and just plain nuts. I have totally no filter. Example: At the bar Friday night, there was a group of 50 year olds celebrating a birthday. I knew some of them, sort of. Well, the husband of the birthday girl, was taking a picture of all the females. I asked if he would like to get a good picture of all of them. He said that he hoped to. I then said to wait a minute and stood in front of the girls and said "think oral sex" ! mission accomplished.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Speaking of NUTS, Maytee is now comparing Jesus's ascension to Johnny and Lisa's rise to heaven. I just want to puke !!!
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(04-21-2014, 01:49 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Speaking of NUTS, Maytee is now comparing Jesus's ascension to Johnny and Lisa's rise to heaven. I just want to puke !!!

Is this what you're talking about? ------> He has risen JUST LIKE YOU MY LOVES.

hah
(04-21-2014, 05:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 01:49 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Speaking of NUTS, Maytee is now comparing Jesus's ascension to Johnny and Lisa's rise to heaven. I just want to puke !!!

Is this what you're talking about? ------> He has risen JUST LIKE YOU MY LOVES.

hah

What the? She gets crazier everyday.

She's a thug, her husband is a thug and her dead son was a thug.
She's worse than when they died. Like she's desperately looking for attention. I don't think she's as upset about her son dying as she would like everyone to believe. She is using his death to get attention.

She's the only one who doesn't see it. She's a revolting POS.
Queen Bee your powers of observation are failing.

Here's your 420 thread.