Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
[Image: funny-mothers-day-pictures.jpg]

Hope everyone gets a little bit spoiled today, or gets to be a little bit of a spoiler.

My mom's at my older sister's house; I sent them some flowers and chocolates. My niece got me some flowers and a bottle of wine that she had my friend buy for her two weeks ago; I had no clue. Very sweet.

To the MIA Mock Moms: User, JsMom, RaisingAPrince, nrkerr... Neglect the families for a moment and drop in, would ya? Priorities!
We were supposed to go out for breakfast this morning and then my husband got up and took the baby with him to have the car detailed at Sparkle and Shine. WTF? Now I'm just sitting here doing nothing.
At least you don't have cum in your hair again.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I was looking for an image to post regarding Mother's Day & this came up.

[Image: gun.jpg-1.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Is that JsMom?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Happy Mothers Day To All The Mock Moms. Smiley_emoticons_smile Have a wonderful day ladies.

And go fuck yourself, Crash. You worthless piece of garbage!
Good to see you, Js, you feisty bitch!

Hope your dad is doing well.
(05-11-2014, 11:01 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: you feisty bitch!

That's my favorite part of her.
(05-11-2014, 10:08 AM)crash Wrote: At least you don't have cum in your hair again.

I probably will tonight. He came back with three dozen roses and today is our anniversary too. 22 years.

That's a hell of an accomplishment. Good job, buddy. This is where I would normally fist bump :(
Yep, time just flew by like it was nothing. We're compatible for the most part, but I'm not sure we'd still be together if kids weren't involved.
(05-11-2014, 11:01 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Good to see you, Js, you feisty bitch!

Hope your dad is doing well.

Thanks HotD. Dad is doing very well. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(05-11-2014, 11:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-11-2014, 11:01 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: you feisty bitch!

That's my favorite part of her.

I am quite the fiesty bitch when provoked! Smiley_emoticons_wink
(05-11-2014, 10:47 AM)JsMom Wrote: You worthless piece of garbage!

hah

If only you could get yourself to believe it..
(05-11-2014, 10:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I was looking for an image to post regarding Mother's Day & this came up.

[Image: gun.jpg-1.jpg]

What the hell is wrong with that mother, there's no nipple on that thing! hah

(Oh yeah, Happy Mother's day to all you moms)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-11-2014, 01:28 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-11-2014, 10:08 AM)crash Wrote: At least you don't have cum in your hair again.

I probably will tonight. He came back with three dozen roses and today is our anniversary too. 22 years.

Congrats, Sal, hope it was a good day. Don't need an update though..