Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
iOS-7 owners beware. . . . .
. . . . . . check out link below. My upset friend who has one, sent me this.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2014/may/13/i...er=popular
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

All the new cell phones have that the one you show is just the one that lets you know that fact.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
turned mine off a while back.
You need to go through the settings on your phone now and then and see what its doing, lots of stuff in there

It appears many people weren't aware of this -

What would you think if someone handed you a piece of paper that showed everywhere you went last week?

Imagine it showing what time you went there and for how long.

Is this some scary future? No, it's now, if you have an iPhone running iOS-7.

Phone Tracks Everywhere You Go

I had never met Jan Wagner until now.

But all I had to do was look at her iPhone to learn where she lives, where she works and that she recently spent three hours at the zoo, until 5 p.m. on April 6.

"Ok, that's weird," she said. "That's a little too personal!"

It's a little-known feature on Apple's new iOS-7 called "Frequent Locations."

And it's freaking people out when they learn about it.

Mary Ann Kennedy couldn't believe the personal addresses we found, saying if someone stole her iPhone "they would know where I go to church, where I work at, everything about me that to me is private. It's a little creepy," she said.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Mine not only tracks my movements even while gps is turned off, it predicts where it thinks I might want to go by saying how far it is to certain destinations it knows I've been to more than once. Creepy.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Jeezus
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]