Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
9-YEAR-OLD FELECIA WILLIAMS, MURDERED, FLA.
[Image: Felicia-Williams-missing-Florida-girl-fo...50x340.png]
RIP Felecia "Sugar Plum" Williams

The naked, small body was found off of the Courtney Campbell Causeway near Clearwater spelled disaster for a family hopeful that their missing 9-year-old girl would be found safe. Police identified the body as Felecia Williams, the young girl who was reported missing Friday night.

Boaters discovered the body and police have classified her death as a homicide.

[Image: 3757925_G.jpg]
Police had arrested Eboni Alicia Wiley ^, 23, in Temple Terrace, who the girl was reportedly visiting when she went missing, but Wiley was only accused of giving false information and is not a suspect to the girl’s murder.

Wiley said she left the girl watching TV, but after taking a shower Williams was missing. The search began for five hours before the parents or police were called.

“She told me she hoped to find her before calling me,” her mother Felecia Demerson said to TampaBay.com

Dunn, the Temple Terracepolice spokesman, said the authorities were treating this as an isolated incident. “We are not aware this involves any other children,” he said. Police also “went to known sex offenders in the area to see if they could turn anything up, and they did not,” Dunn said.

Wiley bonded out of jail early Sunday, reports the station. No suspects have been named in Williams’ murder.

Williams was known to family and friends as “Sugar Plum.” “Sugar Plum is sweet. She’s lovable. She’s joyful,” her stepfather Calvin Holder told the local CBS affiliate. “Why would anyone want to hurt her?”

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/missing...ers-16271/
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna know more about Eboni and who her associates were, and how Felecia came to be visiting her, etc... "Searching" for five hours before calling police or the girl's parents is pretty effin' suspicious, to me.
I call Bullshit, she knows what happened.
Why is it these folks always lie to the police? No matter what the situation, they lie.
If by "these folks" you're referring to people who have a child go missing while in their care, in my experience following cases, those folks only lie when they're responsible, involved, or scared -- as can be seen in the many diverse abuse/murder cases we follow here.

In this case, Eboni either knows what happened to Felecia, or she lied to police because she knows that her irresponsibility put Felecia in the hands of a child predator.

[Image: AR-140529234.jpg]

^ Granville Ritchie, 35, is the piece of shit whom police suspect killed Felecia. He and Eboni had drinks and sex the night Felecia went missing. He's being held on unrelated child sex charges while LE continues gathering evidence against him in Felecia's case.

The sordid story (all three versions from the lying child predator and the lying caregiver): http://tbo.com/news/crime/documents-show...-20140528/
Exactly the folks I was referring to, they never tell the truth. or just a part, no matter what.