Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I DON'T GET IT

I've tried to understand how religion starts wars and I have got a disconnect going on. I don't care what God you worship & I don't care if you believe or don't believe. Why would anyone care enough to fight about it? If you're allowed to have your God why do you care who your neighbors God is?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm not getting any either. Wait...never mind. Different topic.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Sex
I think it stems from wanting to prove how devoted you are. People have a hard time separating something worth living for from something worth dying for... and that from something worth killing for.
Its never about the religion or how you believe in itself. It has always been about Money and Control, always, 100%
I nearly got arrested for having a shag in the Middle East once! Try wrapping your head around that one.

I wish you would post more about your experiences there, Aussie. I see you reference that period of time frequently and I'm interested in what it was like.
I know Duch, I might do it when I have the time.

Regarding the 'bust', that morning I was with my then future husband, there was a whole squad that turned up at the front door. And the 'Captain' wanted to know what nationality I was. It wasn't till I said I was also British that he said he would let me go.

When I was at morning tea the next work day I was telling my work mates about my weekend I said to them "yo, arrest me, make me a millionaire", referring to the fact I would sell my story.
I think it all comes back to "My God is way better than your God. And if you do not agree with me, my God says I have to kill you."