Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MOHAMMED IS 48!!
Hi, Mo...

[Image: 1345221874610_2246679.png]

Well -- since CN ran off crying liking a little girl, somebody had to hit you up about your gay rubdowns at the sauna and such.

Have a very happy birthday, you smart, funny, sexy man! (I couldn't slide "modest" in there in good conscience.)

ETA: OOPS, I SEE DUCHESS IS THROWING A PRIVATE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR MO UP IN THE MEMBERS ONLY SECTION. SO, NEVERMIND...
It's her that made me miss this! Devious Duch she is!!

It is now 12.45pm over here, the girls are gone with friends to the weekly volleyball get together at the Dutch Embassy, I will go now to my Pepsi Fridge which we carried up 3 fucking floors, and have a refill of Coke and Whiskey. I am happy. Just like Pharrel. We had an excellent night at the German boys residence yesterday, and we will continue at 5 over here. I have now about 4 hours to prepare anything and get wasted. I'm good with the second part, the first is a bit .... challenging. Thank God the Potato Salad is done, meat all marinated, all that's left is .... I have no idea. Fuck, this is already awesome!

Yeepeekayay motherfuckers, I'll be back! Smiley_emoticons_smile

I had nothing to do with it. Nope.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-27-2014, 05:50 AM)Mohammed Wrote: Yeepeekayay motherfuckers, I'll be back! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Yeepeekayay motherfucker! You seem comfortably numb, birthday man.

Well, 70% comfortable, 30% numb -- approximately. The best mix. I'd like to say I've outgrown those days, but that would be an effin' lie. I just don't have the opportunity and I miss it! I will make up for it in retirement...mark my words.

So, I have a prophecy -- when sally rolls back onto the Mock block, there will occur a belated birthday bash for the Mocker known as "Mo". "Bash Mo" being the key words. The numbness will likely have worn off by then and it may not be comfortable, but he known as "Mo" will persevere and survive the Big Sal/HOTD tag team (laughingly and in good stride). Still, Mr. Mo would be wise to be afraid, be very afraid. And, so, it is written...

Okay, I'll stop droning on now, you already get enough of that droning shit from the bloody Americans... Cheers
I .... can't .... feel ... my ... fucking face!!!
(06-28-2014, 06:08 AM)Mohammed Wrote: I .... can't .... feel ... my ... fucking face!!!

That's alright, Mo. You're gawd damned old. To be expected.

You still have feeling in the important parts, though -- right?

Seriously, I couldn't give a shit about your face as long as the parts that count are able to stand at attention.

Funny thing about guys and drinking though. I think "it" does get somewhat numb...I've thought about taking my husband to the emergency room for an erection that is seemingly lasting more than 7 hours.

I wonder if I'm the only person here who's been driven to the point of yelling "for God's sake, would you please cum already"?!?!

Happy birthday, sheep fucker. Now there's an idea for Jelly. Swap in a sheep at some point and you might not even notice.
Commando Cunt Queen
Yeah, I agree with user.

Jelly could pull the wool over your eyes and you'd likely be none the wiser, Mo.

We all know that you're an old confused goat though, so please lose the sheepish grin and don't be embarrassed.

Ba ba...
(06-29-2014, 02:42 AM)username Wrote: I wonder if I'm the only person here who's been driven to the point of yelling "for God's sake, would you please cum already"?!?!

Hibye It's been a long time but I've been there too.
Well, I think Mo could have a brilliant career in international marketing and sales.

Somehow that old goat makes me wish I was in Yemen sometimes. WTF?

He could be a politician, even.
So, Mo. Birthday bash pics?

Don't worry about weeding out the NSFW ones. Duchess is soliciting member nudes!!!

You're first up...

(07-13-2014, 01:22 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Duchess is soliciting member nudes!!!

hah I had to run back & see how I phrased that.

Sometimes I post things that sounded so much better in my head but I never realize that until after the fact.
Mostly I was just twisting your words in order to poke Mo.

Mo usually gives (and takes) good poke, with style.

He is slower about it these days, though. Probably takes him a bit to get to his cane. Old

Poking Mo is always a very good thing. Carry on...
(07-13-2014, 02:02 PM)Duchess Wrote: Poking Mo is always a very good thing. Carry on...

I imagine he's too sauced a Hungarian/Kraut to be interested in poker today.

[Image: rtr3yglh.si.jpg]

Deutschland herrscht! Cheers
Yeeeeewhaaaaaaa!

Was great, I shagged a sheep and a can of Jelly beans, finished a bottle of uptown Tequila, and now I shall start my 2 months detox before our container of goodies arrives. I'm gonna look so fucking hot when I'm gonna get wasted next! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Oh, and this happened day before when our little Lady ran into our Garden.

"Mom .... Dad ..... look, look, our flowers are here!"

[Image: 10384464_10152344889829682_2401006281427...e8a861.jpg]
^ That's a really beautiful shot, Mo.

Maybe we'll see you around more during detox?

We're cheap and always open; and we won't hold it against you if you're wandering around all clean and sober like.
Well, the times of being "home paid", working nicely from my sunshine soaked terrace, are over, and am back at my regular office, so live is pretty much back to normal over here, apart from this wonderfully quiet Ramadan season when the streets are empty until about 3pm. Absolutely brilliant.

And we just decided yesterday that we will spend a month in Bali in November, so now I have all the reason to look utterly and totally scrumptious before setting sail, topless of course, on our charter across the islands with my rather tall brother and our girls.

I'm on a mission! Smiley_emoticons_smile