Poll: What's your favorite Kurt Russell movie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Used Cars
0%
0 0%
2. Escape From New York
18.18%
2 18.18%
3. The Thing
0%
0 0%
4. Big Trouble in Little China
18.18%
2 18.18%
6. Stargate
27.27%
3 27.27%
7. Captain Ron
18.18%
2 18.18%
8. Overboard
18.18%
2 18.18%
9. Grindhouse
0%
0 0%
10. Other, please list
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite Kurt Russell movie?
I can't decide, he's in some of my favorites.
Obviously you like Overboard quite a bit. Did you intend for it to be on the list twice?

Mine is Stargate, obviously.
Shit.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Shit.
Fixed! De nada. ::thumbs::
Big Trouble in Little China. Corny as hell by light fun. Good in Soldier, Tango and Cash and Stargate too and
Sinister Wrote:
Except that in so doing you also killed the poll.
It was doomed from the beginning. ::laugh::
And how dare you forget Roadhouse!!!!

Edit:
And yes, that's a joke... not so funny now that I think about it, but been rolling around in my family for awhile. Bah.
D Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Except that in so doing you also killed the poll.
Actually, what killed it was FagGuy's presence. He is the thread killer notorious. People don't want to pass away from lack of oxygen to the brain, which his posts seem to induce.

I blame myself for being on a drug or hallucinogen during his initiation process. I can take the heat.
D Wrote:And how dare you forget Roadhouse!!!!
Roadhouse was Patrick Swayze, not Kurt Russel, genius. ::doh:: AND Sam Elliot. You are dense.
Sinister Wrote:
D Wrote:And how dare you forget Roadhouse!!!!
Roadhouse was Patrick Swayze, not Kurt Russel, genius. ::doh:: AND Sam Elliot. You are dense.
Sorry, you missed my edit Smiley_emoticons_wink You musta been quoting me while I was editing it. My mom and sister always get Swayze and Russel confused... Except Road House. Like I said in my edit, its a family joke, and not a very good one. My bad.
You guys need to vote again, please.
Big Trouble In Little China is a classic flick. Just endless memorable scenes and over the top action and plot. Good movie IMHO.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:You guys need to vote again, please.
Done. Sory if I fucked up your poll, I swear I didn't mean to!!! ::scared::
I picked Overboard. And I just wanted to say that Sinister reminds me of Cher's character in Mask ::laugh::
sally Wrote:I picked Overboard. And I just wanted to say that Sinister reminds me of Cher's character in Mask ::laugh::

Because she's all hot and bothered over Sam Elliott? Who, by the way, never looked better than in Mask. Hubba hubba.

Garr, Bullet, it's all the same. Both are equally cheesy biker stories.
sally Wrote:Garr, Bullet, it's all the same. Both are equally cheesy biker stories.
As the biggest bimbo, braindead bubblehead ever to be known to Mock, you fucking WISH you knew a man with the size balls or spine as Bullet!! Knowing you will never have the honor of such a fine male speciman makes you insane with rage and jealousy and you and I and the whole board knows it. One day, maybe, if you can find a really desperate necrophilliac, you may be able to find a body who can tolerate your nasty ass. Till then; you may continue to live vicariously through me, you pathetic waste of female flesh.... ::finger::
sally Wrote:I picked Overboard. And I just wanted to say that Sinister reminds me of Cher's character in Mask ::laugh::

Overboard is one of the best when it comes to sappy, cheesy movies. It's one of those movies that I have seen about 30 times and will probably watch it 30 more.

Kurt was HOT in that movie, but not so much any more. Not aging well IMO.....kinda creeps me out now.

Sinister Wrote:
sally Wrote:Garr, Bullet, it's all the same. Both are equally cheesy biker stories.
As the biggest bimbo, braindead bubblehead ever to be known to Mock, you fucking WISH you knew a man with the size balls or spine as Bullet!! Knowing you will never have the honor of such a fine male speciman makes you insane with rage and jealousy and you and I and the whole board knows it.

Speak for yourself. I'll go out on a limb and ASSUME that thereare others that don't share your point of view, but I won't go as far as to speak for the whole board.