IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

Do you see any difference in the photographs other than the obvious, one is an American and one is not?

[Image: explain-difference-1.jpg?w=590&h=330]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's dubious as to what the one on the left would do, and no question as to what the one on the right would do!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

One is doing it with their own free will, the other is told to do it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
One is independent thought and and informed choice, the other is brainwashed and forced or coerced into it. It's free will vs manipulation. The first thing God gave us was free will.
Copy cat ...........you just bought another ticket to hell.
The one on the right is more likely to also be sporting a suicide vest than the one on the left
(07-10-2014, 12:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: Copy cat ...........you just bought another ticket to hell.

You just got yourself a lawsuit Mister!
(07-10-2014, 12:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: One is independent thought and and informed choice, the other is brainwashed and forced or coerced into it. It's free will vs manipulation. The first thing God gave us was free will.

Oh really? Christians do not brainwash their kids at a very young age? Only Muslims?
(07-10-2014, 01:02 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: The one on the right is more likely to also be sporting a suicide vest than the one on the left

Exactly, don't focus on the guns. we all know that guns don't kill people, people kill people. the guns are just incidental.
(07-10-2014, 01:04 PM)Adub Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 12:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: One is independent thought and and informed choice, the other is brainwashed and forced or coerced into it. It's free will vs manipulation. The first thing God gave us was free will.

Oh really? Christians do not brainwash their kids at a very young age? Only Muslims?

You know what, I watch this TV show called WifeSwap USA and sometimes there are extremely strict parents and they force religion onto their children, it is counterproductive. It is uncomfortable to observe, irrespective of religion.

However, in this instance the question is pertaining to the picture in question, religion comes into the second photo because of the attire worn. One is protecting themselves (defence) the other is in combat gear suggesting war or combat, or aggression.
(07-10-2014, 01:22 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 01:04 PM)Adub Wrote:

You know what, I watch this TV show called WifeSwap USA and sometimes there are extremely strict parents and they force religion onto their children, it is counterproductive. It is uncomfortable to observe, irrespective of religion.

However, in this instance the question is pertaining to the picture in question, religion comes into the second photo because of the attire worn. One is protecting themselves (defence) the other is in combat gear suggesting war or combat, or aggression.

Not familiar with that TEE VEE show.

However, some seem to have fallen for the propaganda.
(07-10-2014, 01:04 PM)Adub Wrote: Christians do not brainwash their kids at a very young age?

Yup, they sure do.
(07-10-2014, 01:03 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 12:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: Copy cat ...........you just bought another ticket to hell.

What color is it? I could use a grey one for the fall.
(07-10-2014, 01:34 PM)Maggot Wrote:

11 I was kidding, I wouldn't sue you and besides, pink is not your color.
(07-10-2014, 02:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 01:34 PM)Maggot Wrote:

11 I was kidding, I wouldn't sue you and besides, pink is not your color.

It is when I have an erection.
The one on the right wants to kill Americans....the one on the left wants to protect them.

The one on the right will kill any innocents,women or children without any remorse....the one on the left wants to protect them.

The one on the right wants to silence and eliminate any freedom any human on the planet has except for Muslims...
the one on the left wants to protect that freedom.
(07-10-2014, 05:10 PM)Misguided Wrote: The one on the right wants to kill Americans....the one on the left wants to protect them.

The one on the right will kill any innocents,women or children without any remorse....the one on the left wants to protect them.

The one on the right wants to silence and eliminate any freedom any human on the planet has except for Muslims...
the one on the left wants to protect that freedom.

I do not need the one on the left to protect me. I am an American, and do not feel threatened by the one on the right.

I do not need the one on the left to protect my children. I am an American woman. I'd like to think I am innocent as well. And, I feel more threatened by those in my own community that want my stuff.

I do not need the one on the left to protect my freedom. Nor, do I feel that the one on the right is a threat to my freedom. The one on the left? Is she associated with any of those right-wing nut-case militias? The Patriots? That sing liberty and constitutional rights while scaring the bejeezus out of us common folk?

I, as a freedom loving American woman, am not falling for this bullshit. I do not need it, and I am not buying into it.

Of course, you may because this is America.

As far as the one on the right? haven't been there, have no idea what her life is like, and what has brought her to this place in life.

The one on the left however, needs to knock it off and thank her lucky stars that she was born an American.
^ and this is how the slow take over of America by the Muslims will occur.

When we 'flip the script' and consider Christians, whites, Patriots, etc, the 'bad guys', while giving a free pass and safe harbor to those who appear as evil, espouse evil, but just need to 'catch a break'.

Sorry Adub, fortunately not everyone is drinking that kool-aid yet.
(07-10-2014, 05:34 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: ^ and this is how the slow take over of America by the Muslims will occur.

When we 'flip the script' and consider Christians, whites, Patriots, etc, the 'bad guys', while giving a free pass and safe harbor to those who appear as evil, espouse evil, but just need to 'catch a break'.

Sorry Adub, fortunately not everyone is drinking that kool-aid yet.

Jesus Christ.

Thank Christ most people have more sense than you.
I bet all my buddies that you'd be the first person in with a response, calling me crazy or something similar.

As Adub said, it's a good thing this is still America as we know it, and.not some god forsaken Arab country, where neither of us would be able say what we believe.