Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost too sick for Mock
Little Red Riding Hood was walking through the woods when suddenly the Big Bad Wolf jumped out from behind a tree and, holding a machete to her throat, said, "Red, I'm going to screw your brains out!"

To that, Little Red Riding Hood calmly reached into her picnic basket and pulled out a magnum gun and pointed it at him and said, "No you're not! You're going to eat me, just like it says in the book!"

::finger::::fu::::finger::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
:shock:::bvomit::
Fry Guys wedding night.::haha::

The local yokel got married and his honeymoon was the first time he'd been off the farm.

He'd saved for twenty years for this, so could afford a classy hotel.

Checking in he said "Me and the new WIFE would like to hire your best room for a week"

"Certainly sir" replied the receptionist. "Would you like the Bridal"?

The yokel looked a bit uncertain, then said "Naw, reckon not, a'll just hang onto her ears 'til a get the hang of it"
That's not funny, that firstpostis garbage, and highly UNfunny which is why I moved this thread to the trash can.
The next one was kind of funny though. heheh
Sinister Wrote:That's not funny, that firstpostis garbage, and highly UNfunny which is why I moved this thread to the trash can.
Bitch!::whipped::
Maggot Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:That's not funny, that firstpostis garbage, and highly UNfunny which is why I moved this thread to the trash can.
Your point would be.....what?
Good thing I start most of my threads in the trash can, huh?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Good thing I start most of my threads in the trash can, huh?

Actually some of the stuff you've put here, I would have put in Discussions and Debate or Honest Therapy. This one, thinking of some little kid......well, doing what the punchline says, is about the most revolting thing I've seen here, ever, including anything you have posted. I'd rather see 50 threads with pics of shit in a toilet than have that mental image. Just rubbed me wrong.

And thank you for taking it out, Maggot. Shall I put it back to funny shit?
Sinister Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Your point would be.....what?
Politically correct bitch then..........one...........two............
Maggot Wrote:Politically correct bitch then..........one...........two............
Anyone that would find humour in the image of a child doing that is in need of mental help. Possibly some prison time, if that is what gets them off or makes them laugh.

"Jokes" that fuck with kids that way are not funny. As I asked above; do you want me move it back to funny shit now?

I didn't see the original post and it sounds like I was lucky not to.
Sinister Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Good thing I start most of my threads in the trash can, huh?

Actually some of the stuff you've put here, I would have put in Discussions and Debate or Honest Therapy. This one, thinking of some little kid......well, doing what the punchline says, is about the most revolting thing I've seen here, ever, including anything you have posted. I'd rather see 50 threads with pics of shit in a toilet than have that mental image. Just rubbed me wrong.

And thank you for taking it out, Maggot. Shall I put it back to funny shit?
Your like an evil black candle that never goes out........::pots::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I didn't see the original post and it sounds like I was lucky not to.
Even you, with yourincredible tolerance for therevolting and sick would have paused about that joke.
Maggot Wrote:Your like an evil black candle that never goes out........::pots::
Ooooooh....I like that!! Thanks, Maggs!! ::thumbs::

Sinister Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I didn't see the original post and it sounds like I was lucky not to.
Even you, with yourincredible tolerance for therevolting and sick would have paused about that joke.
Quit yer whinning I fixed it princess.
It was even worse than this one.

A guy is sitting in a bar with his friends bitching about going home to his wife.

His friends ask him why he doesn't want to go home to such a fine looking woman and he replies...

"Well, the problem is that she has Gonnorrhea"

So what say the friends, flip her over.

"Well, she also has diarrhea" the guy says.

"Yuck, but what about her mouth." The friends chime in.

"Halitosis" the man says.

"Damn, Why would you stay with her?" The friends say.

"Well," the guy replies "She also has worms, and you guys know how I like to fish."

Maggot Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Quit yer whinning I fixed it princess.
Easy Killer, I'm moving your lame-ass "joke" thread back to Funny Shit, even though I don't find your posts funny.
By the way; I corrected your use of "to" and made it "too" since it was driving me BATSHIT in the title line and "TOO" is correct.

If you are ever interested in grammar lessons, I am willing to tutor you, Maggot. Your consistent misuse of "your" and "you're" has me about to put my head through a fucking tank, thankyouverymuch. ::finger::
Maggot Wrote:It was even worse than this one.

A guy is sitting in a bar with his friends bitching about going home to his wife.

His friends ask him why he doesn't want to go home to such a fine looking woman and he replies...

"Well, the problem is that she has Gonnorrhea"

So what say the friends, flip her over.

"Well, she also has diarrhea" the guy says.

"Yuck, but what about her mouth." The friends chime in.

"Halitosis" the man says.

"Damn, Why would you stay with her?" The friends say.

"Well," the guy replies "She also has worms, and you guys know how I like to fish."
::lmao::