THE FIRE CHALLENGE

Y'all think I'm kidding when I sometimes use the expression "too stupid to live".

Some young people are taking the fire challenge. They pour alcohol or another flammable liquid on themselves (or have a friend do it) and then they light it on fire.

A 12-year-old girl has become the latest victim of a dangerous new online trend which sees people setting themselves on fire.

Daisy Schumer, of Cape Girardeau, Missouri, had to be taken to hospital with burns to her back after taking part in what has been dubbed 'the Fire Challenge'.

The new trend has seen videos posted online of people pouring alcohol over themselves and setting the accelerant on fire.

Earlier this week it was reported that a Kentucky teenager was recovering from second-degree burns after copying the new trend.

The 15-year-old, who declined to be identified for CBS Affiliate WKYT, poured rubbing alcohol over his chest and filmed himself last Friday.

He told the news organisation: 'I just poured alcohol on it, and lit it, and it just automatically went and burst.'

Firefighters arrived at the home of the boy's aunt and took him to hospital for treatment for severe burns on his chest and abdomen.

Story

[Image: 1406883560807_Image_galleryImage_Cape_Gi...d_suff.JPG]

[Image: 1406883907033_Image_galleryImage_Teen_bu...in_fir.JPG]

[Image: 1406883817824_Image_galleryImage_Teen_bu...in_fir.JPG]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah..........Good for them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Sometimes I don't even know what to say about these stupid fuckers.
^Dick started this new trend^
[Image: 2484240Pi5PMk5q.gif]
So when I was in college, my friend went to a 'grunge' party. He wasn't dressed for the occasion, and felt cutting a hole in his shirt would make him more grungy... Our other friend suggested he just burn a hole in his shirt to make it grunge. Already intoxicated, he thought that was a great idea, and rather than take off his shirt to burn it, just pulled it away from his body and touched a lighter to it.

Disastrous results. He burned off a nipple and spent the rest of the night in the bathroom, drinking heavily and throwing up. Probably should have visited a hospital. Albeit, he was already drunk and had this dumb idea, which none of us copied. How is this a fad among sober people?
Someone should just commit themselves to coming up with challenges every week that could potentially be fatal. We could have the gene pool cleaned up in about 25 years.
Darwin was a genius..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Gasoline works much better than alcohol. What a bunch of pussies.
(08-01-2014, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Sometimes I don't even know what to say about these stupid fuckers.

It's the whole "look at me" attention grabbing bullshit that the kids are into these days. Really, I'm glad I'm not being brought up in todays world. Internet, cellphones, all with cameras. We can only hope that Darwins law is indeed true, and that these kids will die before they breed.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(08-01-2014, 05:35 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I'm glad I'm not being brought up in todays world. Internet, cellphones, all with cameras.

You don't know how many times I've said that to myself. The thought of everyone having a cellphone camera back then makes my blood run cold!
(08-01-2014, 05:26 PM)sally Wrote: Gasoline works much better than alcohol. What a bunch of pussies.
It burns longer than alcohol, but your higher grade alcohols like 99.79 will burn with an invisible/barely visible flame which I think would "up the stakes" so to speak.