Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
This ice bucket thing....
Most ridiculous shit ever. Nothing more exemplifies this "look at me" generation than this bullshit. Don't get me wrong, it's a good cause...but if the people would just write a check to the foundation, and quit posting stupid fucking videos of themselves dumping a bucket of water on their heads, perhaps some progress would be made in combating this disease.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

It's fricken everywhere. I bet I've seen at least a half dozen references to it just this morning alone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Connor Barwin took the challenge by showing everyone a page on his phone donating 1,000 bucks without doing the ice bucket thing and then challenged McCoy, Chip, and someone else.

I just saw that he had tweeted that and like you I could only recall two of the people he challenged.
There is no way I am doing that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I would not do it either. I am hearing that some other charities are feeling they are losing donations because all of the Ice Bucket money is going to ALS.
Then maybe that will motivate other charities to come with their own clever hook.
I'd never heard of it before this thread, Kid.

I doesn't look so bad, you know it's coming.

But, it made LeBron scream like that ^, so it must be very uncomfortable.

The challenge is raising awareness and donations for ALS and seems in good fun. I don't think there's anything wrong with it since even those who don't punk out are apparently donating the $100.

If President Obama accepts LeBron's challenge, I'm sure they'll be plenty of volunteers to dump the bucket.
(08-17-2014, 06:24 PM)Cutz Wrote: without doing the ice bucket thing

I wonder why he choose not to given I've seen him jump into a pool filled with blocks of ice after practice.
I'm glad Barwin donated money instead of dumping ice on himself

[Image: als_zps3fe3197a.jpg]

Almost everyone in my family has done this (I think I've been challenged like 30 times) and half of them don't even know what ALS is.

I keep telling them that if they donated the 2 bucks they spent on the ice, they'd be doing more for ALS than they are by dumping water over themselves in the summer time.

But, whatever...
(08-18-2014, 07:11 AM)cannongal Wrote: I'm glad Barwin donated money instead of dumping ice on himself

Yeah, he was generous & I think the others nominated on my team will be just as generous. I read that this charity has raised over 13 million with this challenge compared to last year when only a little over a million was donated.
I think the famous people that do it are still donating money... just fading up the donation.

Just because the people in your family are impressionable copycats doesn't mean the trend hasn't raised TONS of money. It's a great thing.
This was erupting here more than a month ago. It's kinda old news now. Now there's some stupid camel toe challenge doing the rounds for pussy cancer or something. Yes, serious..

I don't have a camel toe but if I did I wouldn't show it for fucks sake. Gawd.
https://www.facebook.com/Cameltoechallenge
I don't know nuttin about Camel Toe

[Image: 10550869_1461946654060396_6062830059320309506_n.jpg]
I think the first time that hit the internetz it was titled "Moose Knuckle"
Moose aren't that big.

T-Rex Claw.
Elvis' Moose Knuckles
[Image: Untitled-2-4.jpg]
A Hunk of Burning Love

All of my guys participated yesterday. 75