Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I live in a web of lies
I find it really amazing how OP's one delusion of me being a liar from ONE email he sent me has now grown to "a web of lies and self deceit."
Quote:please keep in mind that most people like me don't live in a web of lies and self deceit like you do.
Please, OP, I am quite unaware of all the other lies and deceitful deeds I've been part and parcel to.

Since you are so proficient in my lies and deceit I beg you for help.

Please, please, please show me all the lies and deceitfulstories of my life. You must help me. I am getting caught up in such a thick web I need you as my personal assistant to point them out for me and help me make amends.

Help me OP wan Dopey, you're my only hope.
Didn't you once say you were the Queen of England?

Liar.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Didn't you once say you were the Queen of England?

Liar.
I don't know, we'll need to consult OP on this. He's the lies and self deceit expert when it comes to me.

Liar.
no she didn't...everyone knows elton john is the queen of England. :dude:

jackboots Wrote:

Liar.
But that doesn't mean this compulsive liar didn't claim to be the Queen. She really needs help and I hope OP will find it in his heart to assist this poor soul.
jackboots Wrote:

Liar.

Smiley_emoticons_razz
86 112
I was Marie Antoinette because I liked saying, "Let them eat cake!" but I had to stop before they came after me with the guillotine.
So your theory is that you stand accused of being self-deceptive and giving you information, which (if true)you would further deceive yourself with, would help you?

That position is obviously as stupid as you are.

Maybe you are joking....then why ask for the examples....?
Go back to eating paste you dope.
The Antagonist Wrote:Go back to eating paste you dope.
Ant, do you think "people" like FagGuy ever wonder what their lives would be like if they'd received more oxygen while they were being born?
I don't know.

Do they wonder such things while they sit in the corner picking their nose and eating paste?

I think this is the kid who picked his nose and ate paste in school. Every class had one and Fry Paste is one of them.
The Antagonist Wrote:Go back to eating paste you dope.

::rolllaugh::
86 112
Ant, how is the ol' web of lies going today?
86 112
I have deceived myself into thinking he would take this opportunity to shove all my lies and deceit in my face.
Fry Guy Wrote:So your theory is that you stand accused of being self-deceptive and giving you information, which (if true)you would further deceive yourself with, would help you?

::blink::::blink::

I'm beginning to think Frygoop is just stringing random words together in the hope that if he does it often enough, something clever, or heck even just cohesive will emerge. Like the monkey/typewriter analogy.

This scat-brain really needs to be dumped back into the newbie tank until he shows something more worthy of this forum.
Speaking of monkeys, where's Ramsey been lately?
SyberBitch Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:So your theory is that you stand accused of being self-deceptive and giving you information, which (if true)you would further deceive yourself with, would help you?

::blink::::blink::

I'm beginning to think Frygoop is just stringing random words together in the hope that if he does it often enough, something clever, or heck even just cohesive will emerge. Like the monkey/typewriter analogy.

This scat-brain really needs to be dumped back into the newbie tank until he shows something more worthy of this forum.
By "worthy" you of course mean as inane and inept as you and your whiny, moronic coven. By "Need to be dumped back in the newbie tank" you mean "get him away from us he doesn't belong and don't play right - Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh".
Go slam your fingers in the nearest door and you will be able to avoid the obvious pain of having top be on the same forum as me you whiny old bloated geriatric loving sow.

Love Fry Guy.
Fry Guy Wrote:...of having top be on...
I'm sure this was just an honest mistake, but I'm also sure it happened because he wants to be on "top" with Syber.
Have you been dipping into the paste again?
No. I haven't. But hey if that is your big pwn then petition M to change my name to "Paste Guy". I really don't give a shit. Does that help, you slobbering, hypocritical retard?