Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Isabella Grogan-Cannella 8, missing in Bullhead City AZ
The Bullhead City Police Department is asking for the public's help locating an 8-year-old girl who hasn't been seen since early Tuesday morning.

Police say Isabella Grogan-Canella was last seen around 1:30 a.m. at her home near Lakeside and Papago drives. Isabella's parents called police after discovering the young girl was not in her bed or anywhere else in the home.

Read More

The FBI has been called-in and are actively searching for Isabella.

The FBI has joined police in Bullhead City in their search for an 8-year-old girl reported missing from her home early Tuesday morning.

Officers said Isabella Grogan-Cannella wasn't in her bed or anywhere in the house, according to family members who called police at about 1:30 a.m.

Personnel from the Bullhead City Fire Department joined with police and volunteers to canvas the neighborhood and nearby park and river areas. A helicopter is also searching for the girl.

The Gilbert Fire Department's Child Abduction Response Team (CART) announced Wednesday that it was deployed to help with the search.

Gilbert fire spokesman Mike Conner said three people volunteered to help the response team and they began searching about 7 p.m. Tuesday night.

FBI joins search

It was 109 degrees in Bullhead City yesterday. I hope Isabella is found safe and soon.
(09-03-2014, 06:13 PM)Cheyne Wrote: I hope Isabella is found safe and soon.

Me too, Cheyne.

[Image: 8_year_old_missing_in_Bullhead_City_1976...40_480.jpg]
The Bullhead City PD is treating the disappearance as a criminal matter:

BULLHEAD CITY — Crime scene tape blocked the entrance to the home of Isabella "Bella" Grogan-Cannella Wednesday morning, while search and rescue crews scoured the neighborhood in search of the 8-year-old-girl who was reported missing early Tuesday morning.

A vehicle parked across the street from the home on Lakeside Drive was also secured with the yellow tape.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/laughlin_...963f4.html

There is also a reporter with instagram video from 20 mins ago.

http://instagram.com/p/sf_uV9vsvQ/
http://instagram.com/p/sf-1Zkvstl/
I saw on TV news earlier that a body has been found in a ditch near her home. No details were provided at that time.
Just saw this link on Facebook; hope it works as I don't do this much..

http://bit.ly/1u1REqS
Thanks blueberry, your link worked. Very sad that a body was found instead of a live Bella.

Dug around a little bit. Here are the highlights.

- The body was found very close to the home

- Police say no sign of breaking and entering (but they haven't officially ruled out an abduction)

- Family members were taken to the police station tonight for more questioning (doesn't imply guilt - to be expected)

- Family friend arrested on unrelated charges and questioned in relation to Bella's case. His name is Justin James Rector of Bullhead City. Age 26.

I found Rector's rap sheet in the AZ.GOV Public Records database -- drugs, alcohol to minor, assault, trespassing, domestic violence... Also found his Facebook. He's friends with Bella's mom, Tania Grogan. Rector claims on his Facebook page that he's been cleared and the parents are crackheads.

[Image: RectorFBpic_zps7fe271bb.jpg?t=1409811291][Image: GroganFBphoto_zps31142886.jpg?t=1409725314]
^James Rector.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................^Tania Grogan (mom)

I don't think anybody's been cleared; didn't see any such statement from LE at tonight's press conference. The police spokeswoman would not confirm or deny that Rector is a suspect in Bella's death (quoted in local media piece linked below).

Sources:
Detailed local media piece, updated: http://www.mohavedailynews.com/laughlin_...963f4.html
Additional details: http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/
Arrest Record: https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publica...eSupport=1
Mom's FB: https://www.facebook.com/tania.grogan.3?fref=ts
Rector's FB: https://www.facebook.com/justin.rector.1253?fref=ts
Community Search/Discussion FB (Bring Bella Home BHC): https://www.facebook.com/groups/1476798452574846/
Note: Bella's father is Roy Cannella -- he posted on Bring Bella Home BHC this evening.

I take off for a conference in Arizona tomorrow night; hope someone is charged before I head back on Sunday night.

RIP Bella.42
BODY CONFIRMED TO BE ISABELLA'S -- SUSPECT ARRESTED

A man previously questioned in the disappearance of an 8-year-old Bullhead City girl has been booked into the Mohave County jail on charges of first degree murder, kidnapping and shoplifting.

[Image: Justin%20James%20Rector_1409851346563_77...20_240.jpg]
Bullhead City police confirm Justin James Rector, 26, (mugshot above) was taken into custody this morning in connection with the case.

Earlier this morning, law enforcement officers searched the home of Isabella.

She was last seen wearing a green, ruffled, sparkly tank top and dark shorts, and may have been barefoot

Isabella's family told police she wasn't in her bed or anywhere near the home early Tuesday. Her mother told authorities it would be unusual for Isabella to run away or leave without telling an adult, police spokeswoman Emily Fromelt said.

About 40,000 people live in Bullhead City, which is on the Arizona-Nevada border some 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-central...-girl-case

Another debil.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What the fuck is wrong with these men? Rector was friends with the mother, took her hospitality and this is how he repays her? Son of a bitch should roast in Hell.

Isabella was found wearing the shirt described but no shorts or underwear. Once the autopsy is complete they'll probably add a rape charge too. Rector deserves the DP if he's convicted.

Read more

RIP Isabella.
Everyone says I'm crazy, but child rapists/murderers should die a horrific death (when convicted).

Buried up to their neck and let a horde of fire ants attack them? Sure. Dropped into an alligator farm? Yep. Brought to a local zoo and thrown into the lion or tiger exhibit? Okay with me.

I'm not joking. I think that actually might serve as somewhat of a deterrent.
Some weird stuff reported in Mohave Valley Daily News:

Grogan-Cannella's 10-year old sister informed the Mohave Daily News Tuesday evening that Rector had been in the house when her sibling disappeared. She said she heard yelling and when she came out of the bathroom, both Rector and her sister were gone. She added that Rector later texted messages to the family indicating that he had Isabella Grogan-Cannella and asking what they were going to do about it.

So did Isabella's mom know who had her, or is the sister misinformed? If Tania knew that Rector had Isabella, why would she call 911 for a missing person? This case may not be as open and shut as I first thought...
(09-04-2014, 09:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Everyone says I'm crazy, but child rapists/murderers should die a horrific death (when convicted).

Buried up to their neck and let a horde of fire ants attack them? Sure. Dropped into an alligator farm? Yep. Brought to a local zoo and thrown into the lion or tiger exhibit? Okay with me.

I'm not joking. I think that actually might serve as somewhat of a deterrent.

I know you're not joking and I tend to agree with you, MS. I have stated many times in this forum that I believe in using a Firing Squad for death penalty cases. The FS should be chosen from the public sector, made up of individuals that volunteer to do it.
(09-04-2014, 09:19 PM)Cheyne Wrote: This case may not be as open and shut as I first thought...

I think there may be more arrests comiing; maybe not for murder, but for other crimes.

From the press conference yesterday, it sounds to me like Bella and her siblings were living in a kind of flop house with a bunch of adults to whom they were not related. Rector was just one of them. I don't personally believe that Rector was there because Grogan and her boyfriend were kindly extending hospitality to someone in need.

In the video embedded in the first story you posted yesterday, it's noted that there was a very strong smell inside the house when police searched it. Could be from cooking up meth, or just lack of sanitation, or something else. Whatever it was, it was strong enough to be mentioned. And, police confirmed that CPS is involved (though they didn't provide details).
(09-04-2014, 09:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Everyone says I'm crazy, but child rapists/murderers should die a horrific death (when convicted).

It's not that I think you're crazy or even wrong, it's that the manner of death you suggest is the kind of thing that is done in third world countries, in places where the uncivilized live. You can't have your cake & eat it too. This is America, a civilized nation and this is how we live. If you want to lower yourself into the dirt I don't have a problem with that, however I do have a problem with my country resorting to methods that are considered barbaric.
The problem with your logic?

First of all, myself and 95% of the population do hold ourselves to a higher standard, and conduct ourselves accordingly.

Those that choose not to live that way and rape and murder children forfeit their right to humane treatment, IMO.

You and I both know what I've proposed would never happen, and that's really unfortunate.
911 call by stepfather to police.

Listen to call

This call is strange on several levels.

1. The stepdad is totally calm. In his second sentence he sets-up his and his wife's alibi when dispatch asks how long ago he saw Bella, he starts with a lengthy explanation about Wal-Mart.

2. He states that "she stayed home with her sister and her mom (italics mine) getting ready for bed." Then corrects himself with "Her sister and my mom getting ready for bed."

3. He then states, "With her sister and her grandma, her grandma I believe is asleep, so..." Umm, wouldn't you wake the adult in the house at the time Bella went missing to ask what she knew? This is just really strange. Was grandma sleeping off a drunk or on drugs?

4. He gets Isabella's name wrong. He tells the dispatcher it's "Isabel" then says "Isabella" with a "sorry".

5. We now know that there were 4 adults staying at the Riverside home. Two went with mom and stepdad to Wal-Mart, I am going to assume the other two were Grandma and Rector. No mention of Rector being there when they left.

All the commentary is my opinion.
It's fishy, Cheyne.

There was an interview with mom on the local news here on Friday night. She's a hot mess and very self-centered, IMO. The stepdad didn't say a word. He just kept kissing on her as she wailed about how unfair it was that she was getting blamed.

There's no doubt in my mind that Bella was living in a drug house. I don't know if the odd statements and behavior from mom and stepdad are because they are trying to cover up their own crimes or if they know more about Bella's murder than they're saying. Maybe both.

In the interview, mom Tania Grogan said she was gonna go to the jail and find out why Justin killed Bella; she said that he would "open up to her".

Weird interview. I'd try to find the video to link, but I suck at phone posting.

I got the sense that Bella's sister has been removed from the home.

I've said this before but I'm moved to say it again. I'm so fucking sick of these fucking fuckers being blessed with children. They don't care for them. Children are to be cherished. They are a gift. I'd rather see these women have abortions than to bring kids into this world only to end up treating them like absolute shit. I wouldn't treat a stray dog like some of these parents treat their children. I'd like to send them all off to flying fuckland where they never know another moment of peace & joy in their miserable lives.

I found this video of the Mom, I'm not sure if it's the one HotD referred to or not. I do see part of a shirtless, tattooed guy kissing on her. Jesus. Look, I don't expect people to be dressed to the nines but when television cameras are on you put a fuckin' shirt on. Fricken white trash.

I found this video of the mother. It purports to show her grief at her daughter Bella's death but @ 1:43 I see the appearance of crying/grief but no tears, @ 1:53 Tania gets angry and defends herself from accusations that she had something to do with the crime, @ 2:14 the reporter states, "Tania tells me that Rector wasn't at the home." Which directly contradicts what her older daughter stated to LE.

IMO Tania didn't directly kill or injure Bella, but she knows more than she's saying and is covering her own ass or for someone else

Watch Video

Look, I'm a farmer and building contractor and don't regularly wear skirts/heels/make-up, but couldn't mom have been able to put on a shirt that hides the fat rolls and bra straps? Is it asking too much to have a little respect for yourself and your deceased daughter to try and dress appropriately? Does your husband have to be kissing you all over your shoulders while on camera? Could there be a modicum of respect for the fact that your daughter is dead and save that crap for the bedroom? *Sorry, rant off*