Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WANTED: ERIC MATTHEW FREIN, COP KILLER -- CAPTURED
I hope this asshole makes a mistake soon and is captured before he kills more people. He has the training and skills to live under the radar on the lam.

[Image: n-ERIC-MATTHEW-FREIN-large.jpg]
SUSPECT: Eric Matthew Frein, 31 -- 6-foot-1, and 165 pounds. He has brown hair, blue eyes and may have shaved his head on both sides. Frein ambushed two police troopers outside of police barracks in Pennsylvania on Friday night, seriously wounding Alex Douglas and killing Bryon Dickson (a married father of two with an impeccable record).

[Image: 15848894-mmmain.jpg]
VICTIMS: Troopers Alex Douglass (wounded) and Bryon Dickson (killed)

Frein, a resident of Canadensis, Penn was charged Tuesday with homicide of a law enforcement officer and attempted murder. He is also charged federally with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution. He is still on the loose.

Frein was identified as the suspect when his partially submerged 2001 Jeep was discovered by a dog walker in a marshy area approximately two miles from the scene of the shooting at Blooming Grove's barracks. Schools near the barracks are still closed.

He's a weapons enthusiast who's expressed desires to hunt and kill law enforcement officers and to commit mass murder. Frein has done survivalist and military reenactment training with anti-government groups, and has studied the Russian and Serbian languages.

Frein's father is a retired US Army major -- he told authorities that his son is a skilled marksman who doesn't miss -- Frein is armed with an AK-47 and a .308 rifle.

LE representatives indicate that no one they've interviewed is surprised that Frein is the man behind the ambush. He's been open and vocal about his hatred for authorities in-person and on-line for years.

Today, the FBI added Frein to their 10 Most Wanted list and offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to Frein's arrest. Law Enforcement agents are addressing Frein directly in public addresses, calling him a coward and telling him that they're gonna get him.

(The case kinda reminds me of Christopher Dorner, the ex-LAPD officer who was hunting and killing other officers in California til he was cornered and died in a fire).

Refs:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/at...-1.1941230
http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspected-cop-s...d=25594479

It's all over the Philly news, morning, noon & night for days now. I'll be surprised if he is taken alive. I think he'll be taken out or die by his own hand.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yesterday Trooper Bryon Dickson's funeral was held in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Hundreds of law enforcement officers from across the country attended.

[Image: RTR46RO2.jpg]

Bryon Dickson, a Marine Corps veteran who joined the state police in 2007, had worked as a patrol unit supervisor in the Blooming Grove barracks since June.

The word that best describes Dickson is “impeccable,” Cpl. Derek Felsman said during his eulogy. Felsman said his best friend took perfect care of his wife, crafted flawless wood toys for his two sons and always wore a crisp and spotless uniform with gleaming leather boots and belt.

“He held himself to the highest standards as evidenced in every aspect of his life,” Felsman said.

Story: http://www.vosizneias.com/179355/2014/09...a-trooper/
---------------------------------------

I don't know the area at all, but the barracks where Dickson was ambushed and killed are located in the rural Pocono Mountains. Police say they believe he is still in the area.

I hope Frein is found very soon -- dead or alive -- doesn't matter to me.

I don't want to use the word scared but LE is on very high alert. It had to have been chilling when the shooter's father told them about his skills as a marksman and the fact he doesn't miss.
(09-19-2014, 10:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't want to use the word scared but LE is on very high alert. It had to have been chilling when the shooter's father told them about his skills as a marksman and the fact he doesn't miss.

I bet; I understand their fear.

Frein is on record as wanting to commit mass murder, he's already killed one innocent person, he's well armed and a skilled marksman, and he's been loose on ground he apparently knows well for days. Dangerous situation.

I hope the Pennsylvania police do a better job keeping their heads in the hunt for this cop killer than the California police did in their quest to capture cop killer Christopher Dorner. That was a mess; mistakenly shooting at multiple innocent people whose vehicles didn't even match the description of Dorner's.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/us/pennsyl...pstorylink

snip:

Officials: Computer shows cop-killing planned

(CNN) - A review of a computer hard drive used by cop-killing suspect Eric Matthew Frein shows he planned the attack and his retreat into the woods for a couple of years, Pennsylvania State Police Lt. Col George Bivens said Friday.

Bivens said a hard drive which Frein had access to indicated extensive Internet research on topics such as "how to avoid police manhunts, use of various law enforcement technologies and skills related to survival."

"It did give us a lot of insight into the techniques that he might be employing -- what his escape might involve," Bivens said. "But it did not provide as much information as we might have hoped had it been his own computer."
-----------------------------------------------

I hope they catch this nutcase soon before he kills more innocent people.Also Smiley_emoticons_kotz at soiled adult diapers he may (most likely) be using out there in hiding.

They've already found at least one of his diapers and empty packs of cigarettes. They also have spotted him but it was said the terrain made it impossible for them to catch up before he disappeared again, plus they have to be aware of the fact he may have traps set up. I read that bomb making materials were discovered at his parents home.
(09-26-2014, 06:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They've already found at least one of his diapers and empty packs of cigarettes. They also have spotted him but it was said the terrain made it impossible for them to catch up before he disappeared again, plus they have to be aware of the fact he may have traps set up. I read that bomb making materials were discovered at his parents home.

Christ on a cracker...he seems like he wants to go out with a bang.
I guess it all depends on his mindset.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't understand the adult diapers. He's in the woods - what better place to take an unobtrusive dump! Why diapers, which can be easily seen/found?
(09-26-2014, 07:31 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: I don't understand the adult diapers. He's in the woods - what better place to take an unobtrusive dump! Why diapers, which can be easily seen/found?

From the article I linked above:

Soiled adult diapers were also found, perhaps used by Frein to stay in a stationary position for long periods of time.

------------------------------------

But I agree why can't he just take a shit and cover it up with leaves and dirt? He must have a fucking nasty diaper rash going on.I mean he's probably wiping his ass with leaves right?

I've read that it's common practice for snipers to wear them and this guy is all about that kind of training.
This guy is an idiot wannabe bad ass sniper. Dangerous and needs to be taken out no doubt.
Bad trade craft if they found his diapers AND cig packs. The point to using a diaper is as stated above to stay in position, but that should have also been coupled with no smoking, smoke is a great signal and so is the ember at night.
Hope they pop him soon
(09-18-2014, 06:21 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: 15848894-mmmain.jpg]

The thing that bothers me most about this case is I don't understand the point of the chin straps. It's not like they're going to keep those hats on or anything and they're just not fashionable. I'd shoot the fuckers too.
Commando Cunt Queen
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-27-2014, 09:56 AM)username Wrote: The thing that bothers me most about this case is I don't understand the point of the chin straps. It's not like they're going to keep those hats on or anything and they're just not fashionable. I'd shoot the fuckers too.

Just saw this post, which confirms your blatant bigotry towards hat-wearers. You try riding horseback through the Poconos terrain without losing your hat. The chin straps can be adjusted; they are for function, not for fashion! Dramaqueen

So.........it's day 19 of the manhunt and police haven't located Frein. Since finding his car submerged in a swamp early on, they have found diapers, an AK47 and ammo, and yesterday they found two pipe bombs (all of which they believe to be Frein's).

The LE spokespersons keep talking to Frein directly in press conferences. To me, it seems like they're sorta taunting him (trying to draw him out?).

"I think things went wrong with his plan," Lt. Col. Bivens said in a press conference yesterday.

Bivens again called on Frein to surrender. "You are clearly stressed, you are making significant mistakes."

Police say they believe they have Frein confined to a 5 mile square perimeter of his parents' home.

Most of the local schools have now been reopened.

Ref: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/explosives-f...h-suspect/
FREIN LEAVES JOURNAL DESCRIBING TROOPER SHOOTINGS AT CAMP SITE

On Wednesday, Lt. Col. George Bivens, Pennsylvania State Police, read excerpts from the journal at a news conference. The following journal entry was dated Fri., Sept. 12.

"Got a shot around 11 p.m. Took it. He dropped. I was surprised at how quick. I took a followup shot on his head/neck area. He was still and quiet after that. Another cop approached the one I just shot. As he went to kneel, I took a shot at him and jumped in the door. His legs were visible and still. I ran back to the Jeep. I made maybe half-a-mile from the GL [game lands] road and hit a roadblock. I didn't expect one so soon. It was only 15 to 20 minutes. I did a K-turn a quarter-mile from them and pulled into a development I knew had unfinished access roads. Hearing helos [helicopters], I just used my marker lights, missed the trail around a runoff pool and drove straight into it. Disaster. Made half attempt to stash AK and ran."

Read more from WFMZ.com at: http://www.wfmz.com/news/Regional-Pocono...d/29015826
ERIC FREIN -- CAPTURED ALIVE

He eluded police and had the community on edge for 6 weeks.

Today, both a federal law enforcement source and a Pennsylvania law enforcement source confirmed that Frein, 31, is in custody.

It has been "a very good day," the Pennsylvania law enforcement source said.

Frein has been on the lam since Sept. 12, when he allegedly killed one Pennsylvania state trooper and injured another during an ambush of the Blooming Grove police barracks.
I just saw a picture of him in the back of a cop car. He appears clean shaven. That is weird to me. He's been on the run for 6 weeks, supposedly surviving in the wilderness and he shaves? That struck me immediately.

Eric Frein was placed under arrest with the handcuffs belonging to the LEO he murdered. Heh.