Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would you be a willing "victim"?
http://www.victimexperience.com/

Would you buy a ticket and participate?

Snip frim the website:

THE RULES:
Must be 18 or over with valid ID. No exceptions.
Must be in good physical shape.
Must be prepared to experience various forms of psychological, emotional, and sensory torture with ZERO retaliation.
Must be prepared for separation from your group.
Must be prepared for simulated criminal sexual behavior and harassment.
No hats, glasses, or pacemakers.
Must be prepared for clothing to be damaged and/or removed.
Must be prepared to experience verbal abuse, humiliation, and extreme language.
No weapons.
No Refunds.
Must arrive on time.
The safe word is “PURGATORY,” this is your only escape from the experience.

A blog with one of the "victims" detailing their experience:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...erience%2F
the world is full of Stupid people, I am just not one of them.
(09-23-2014, 02:23 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Would you buy a ticket and participate?

No. The most excitement I can handle these days is jumping my horse across the small creek or Christmas shopping in a bricks & mortar store.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
So I'm paying people to treat me like shit?

Isn't that called Going to the DMV?
I'd participate if I was in better physical shape. 20 minutes of torture? Pfft. I endured 12 years of bullying(kindergarten through high school).
I don't know about all that.

My daughter and I did the Fear Factory house in Canada and that was enough for me. It was a pretty good horror house where they pulled some psychological shit on you. Good thing my husband didn't do it, at one part you're in pitch dark with someone behind you telling you to get down on your knees and crawl or you're gonna die. He would have never got his fat ass through that little tunnel.
I just read the reviews and this is similar to the horror house we did, a little more extreme. I'd do it for fun. The part that gets your heart racing is that you're in the pitch dark and the room starts to close in on you with no way out, if you're claustrophobic you might have a heart attack.
(09-23-2014, 10:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I endured 12 years of bullying(kindergarten through high school).

Why didn't your brothers do something to put a stop to that?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-23-2014, 03:03 PM)Cutz Wrote: So I'm paying people to treat me like shit?

Isn't that called Going to the DMV?
hah or the military.
(09-24-2014, 04:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-23-2014, 10:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I endured 12 years of bullying(kindergarten through high school).

probably because I kept that shit to myself. One of the few times I did tell was when they played tic tac toe on the back of my shirt and the bullies had to give me money for a new shirt. And there was one time I fought back and stabbed a bully in the hand with a pen.
No. Isn't the idea of keeping yourself safe to avoid shit like this?
(09-24-2014, 12:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

probably because I kept that shit to myself. One of the few times I did tell was when they played tic tac toe on the back of my shirt and the bullies had to give me money for a new shirt. And there was one time I fought back and stabbed a bully in the hand with a pen.
The neck is a much more persuasive area. Or the eyes. Then they know you mean business.
(09-25-2014, 02:34 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 12:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

The neck is a much more persuasive area. Or the eyes. Then they know you mean business.
it was just a knee jerk reaction, I didn't even mean to hurt him. I was so worried he was going to tell on me or die of ink poisoning.
(09-25-2014, 02:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: it was just a knee jerk reaction, I didn't even mean to hurt him. I was so worried he was going to tell on me or die of ink poisoning.
Lol, I did the same thing once except I stabbed the guy in the arm. I had the exact same concerns.