Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHAT DAY IS IT?

Sarcastic

I won't drag the camel in. Promise.

What's the biggest pain in the ass thing you have to do today?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
get my troops out the door. I get here at 5, they start rolling in about 6 and I have to get them all rigged, supplied and gone by 6:30, it rarely happens
Car shopping today. A lot of hours spent driving around wasting gas looking at junk that other people lie about , mislead , give 12 truths and brag up. Just to look at it and say Yeaaaaaa , NO.
Slow cooking a chuck roast, potatoes, carrots, and onions. And putting the garbage out to the curb.
(09-24-2014, 07:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: What's the biggest pain in the ass thing you have to do today?[/i][/size]

It's my husband's birthday, he's going to want all kinds of stuff from me that I don't like doing.
Did it already...went back to work after taking a long weekend.

(09-24-2014, 12:34 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 07:04 AM)Duchess Wrote: What's the biggest pain in the ass thing you have to do today?[/i][/size]

It's my husband's birthday, he's going to want all kinds of stuff from me that I don't like doing.

Put a ground up Ambien in his dinner.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm a tiny bit horrified that I laughed at that.
I actually do have sleeping pills. I went to the doctor twice with this stupid pain I'm having in my head and between the two of them I have sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, steroids, hydrocodone and Ibuprofen 800. The one doctor was even trying to push anti depressants on me. I don't even take any of it because it makes me feel like shit in the morning, I could probably sell it to my drug addict sister.
(09-24-2014, 05:21 PM)sally Wrote: I could probably sell it to my drug addict sister.

I know you love your drug addict sister because you are a clean freak, non-clutter female who takes her little girl to see her auntie whose home isn't as clean as yours and has a pig who sleeps in bed.
That's not my sister's pig, it's her ex-girlfriend's pig. Later on the girl called me and left a message that she found my credit card in her couch and she saw it drop out of my sisters pocket.

So the bitch stole my credit card and got busted and she also stole my son's $250 sunglasses and a bunch of coins out of his room. I told her not to call me anymore, there's nothing I can do to help her.

Holy fuck.
Now at least I have an excuse not to welcome her at my house, she was driving me nuts. That's why we were at her ex-girlfriend's house, I was trying to get her back in good graces with her so she could stay over there instead of my house. There's nothing you can do to help people like that out anyway. Plus I have a three year old, I can't have a junky living at my house.