Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PC BULLSHIT

It will probably take no time to fill a thread. 78

Ben & Jerry's have a new flavor called Hazed & Confused and they are taking some shit about it from anti-hazing advocates. They want it renamed.

This is one comment that was made - The name minimizes and makes a complete joke of the dangerous and sometimes deadly practice that has caused physical and psychological harm to many.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm taking a guess here but I don't think their comment was really referencing hazing.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Most likely the comments were made by Haagen Dazs, cause they didn't think of it first! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-20-2014, 10:30 AM)Carsman Wrote: Most likely the comments were made by Haagen Dazs, cause they didn't think of it first! hah

That's racist because the girl at the checkout sold me that kind of ice cream the other day. She was Asian.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-20-2014, 09:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm taking a guess here but I don't think their comment was really referencing hazing.

Yes, it was and the complaint was made by these parents -

However, one couple who did not find the name as innocent are Lianne and Brian Kowiak of Tampa, Florida. Their 19-year-old son Harrison died in 2008 in a fraternity hazing ritual at Lenoir-Rhyne University.

'The name minimizes and makes a complete joke of the dangerous and sometimes deadly practice that has caused physical and psychological harm to many and in the case of our dearest son, Harrison, his death,' Mr and Mrs Kowiak said in a statement to the New York Daily News.
You know, if you look hard enough you can find someone that has reason (in their mind at least) to be offended by every word in the english language.
For some stupid reason, the media keeps feeding their attention whoryness.
How do you feel about Toys R Us selling "Breaking Bad" figurines, complete with little baggies of toy meth.

Susan Schrivjer was appalled by it.

Bad Toys

I'm appalled at Susan Schrivjer, because I can't figure out how to pronounce her last name. I should go on a talk show.

Wasn't there a Breaking Bad game last holiday season? I'm horrified and amused at the same time.
Back when Hollywood was glorifying gangsters in movies the producers got together and decided it was bad to have criminals portrayed as hero's. They stopped making them and the juvenile delinquency rate dropped 20% over the next 5 yrs. Today it's all about making money and to hell with the decency of doing the right thing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.