Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings, "D"
Hi, boring fuck. ::wave::

I have been distracted lately and not really paying attention. Please please please do your best to not be a boring fuck like Fry Guy or a lame ass wannabe drama bitch like Ramsey. Please.

86 112
I decided I don't like this new fish. When I see his name I think of Q from over at the Biker forum and that shithead hasn't called me in 3 days.......

So D is now on my short list. ::batguy::
I thought he picked a good name. Short, easy, open to interpretation...
Yea, "D"ouche is easy to remember. you are correct about that.
Wow, I just feel the love. It suffuses every corner of the room. And you're perfectly welcome Sin, except... no... well shit. Honesly? I couldn't think of a good username for this forum and none of my others fit. So I used my first initial. Though here it has another meaning. Deal with it.

PS.

Love you all! NOT

PPS.

Oh yeah, hi Smiley_emoticons_wink
I like your user name too.

D'Shit

(Replacement for, N'Shit? Possibly, I think so.)
D =

Dumbass
Doofus
Dipshit
Dickhead
Dirtbag
Dimwit
Dimbulb

I'm sure there are more, but I'm fading fast....32
Dayum
Deadhead
Didn't
Drink
Da
Draino
SyberBitch Wrote:I thought he picked a good name. Short, easy, open to interpretation...

D for Dickhead

D for Dingleberry

D for Delusional

D for Dickless

D for Dyslexic

D for Drainbed..............No wait, that would be B for Braindead.

D for douchebag

D for Dildo

D for Dork

D for Do my laundry and pet my dog, you boring Ramsey-clone disaster.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:D for Do my laundry and pet my dog, you boring Ramsey-clone disaster.
Why thank you, do you know how your dog likes it? I bet she likes it doggy style... the same way you take it
D? Do you mind if I call you C for short?
D Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:D for Do my laundry and pet my dog, you boring Ramsey-clone disaster.
Why thank you, do you know how your dog likes it? I bet she likes it doggy style... the same way you take it

Your new name is D-tard.
86 112
D Wrote:Wow, I just feel the love. It suffuses every corner of the room. And you're perfectly welcome Sin, except... no... well shit. Honesly? [color="yellow"]I couldn't think of a good username for this forum[/color]
How fucking stupid are you "D"ouche. You could not "think of a good username"? what the hell is wrong with you? What a fucking dumbass. That should have been your name. DUMBAss. Sin or MF, can you please change his name now to that.

Liquid Wrote:
D Wrote:Wow, I just feel the love. It suffuses every corner of the room. And you're perfectly welcome Sin, except... no... well shit. Honesly? [color="yellow"]I couldn't think of a good username for this forum[/color]
How fucking stupid are you "D"ouche. You could not "think of a good username"? what the hell is wrong with you? What a fucking dumbass. That should have been your name. DUMBAss. Sin or MF, can you please change his name now to that.

Hang in there. D-tard makes up the lack of creativity with his interesting views and striking intellect.
86 112
Greetings D!!

[Image: douche.gif]
Middle Finger Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:

Hang in there. D-tard makes up the lack of creativity with his interesting views and striking intellect.
Yes, I do don't I? Oh wait... I don't think I've shared any of my views yet. Other than the one that Liquid is a rarefied brain fart. As for striking intellect... it took a vacation today, try again when I return on Wednesday. It might exist again then.

Until later hosers. Don't wet the bed.
Bye, bye D!!

[Image: douche.gif]
D Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
D Wrote:Wow, I just feel the love. It suffuses every corner of the room. And you're perfectly welcome Sin, except... no... well shit. Honesly? I couldn't think of a good username for this forum

Yes, I do don't I? Oh wait... I don't think I've shared any of my views yet. Other than the one that Liquid is a rarefied brain fart. As for striking intellect... it took a vacation today, try again when I return on Wednesday. It might exist again then.

Until later hosers. Don't wet the bed.
I haven't heard anyone use the term 'hoser' in years. *snicker* Anyone else remember that movie "Strange Brew"?
I don't know that movie nor that term...But, then again, there are a few words used in here that I had never heard before...Asshat & fucktard, to name a couple.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]