SARAH VINE HATES BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

We talked about this woman in here before but I can't find where.

This bitch hates women. She picks apart their looks, their style, the way they carry themselves, etc. I'm normally able to blow off this type of female but this woman is a writer and every time I run across something she has written, it is the same bullshit - complaints and derogatory comments about gorgeous females. This time she's bitching about Victoria's Secret holiday fashion show.

For anyone blissfully unaware of Victoria or her secret, I’ll explain. It’s a rather tacky American lingerie brand. This week for the first time the tawdry caravan rolled into London’s Earls Court. Forty-seven of the so-called Angels arrived, hand-picked for their glossy locks and welcoming smiles, long, lean limbs, golden skin — and their ability to look flawless in a pair of bikini bottoms the size of a sticking plaster.

No wonder that the stars of the Victoria’s Secret show are among the richest models in the world. Strutting down the catwalk were Dutch supermodel Doutzen Kroes and the Brazilian Adriana Lima, joint second place in the Forbes list of richest models.

Kroes, who earned £8 million last year, is known for her ‘curves’ — in other words, she doesn’t completely vanish from view when she turns sideways.

The unofficial criteria for taking part is a 34-24-34 hourglass (or should that be egg timer?) figure and a height no shorter than 5ft 9in. Age is flexible up to the grand old age of 33, though by that stage they’ve all had so much Botox who can tell?

It’s as though the punishing diet regimes, trashy costumes (this year’s show featured two diamond-encrusted bras), echoes of strippers and sleazy nightclubs, nudity and downright lecherousness were the most natural thing in the world.

Forget about burning our own bras. If you ask me, it’s time we started burning theirs.

[Image: 23B1ADB900000578-2859737-image-a-4_1417642319845.jpg]

Sarah Vine -

[Image: 89207525_sarahvine_172502c.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She's entitled to her opinion.

The Vic's Angels (and women with their physical qualities) comprise about .01% of earth's female population, and they are worshipped, paid handsomely and are the supposed envy of women the world over simply because they were born that way.

They haven't used their brains or worked for anything, they're just beautiful women.

She's nauseated by it.

Big deal.
I think she's just jealous. All us Mocker Ladies could rock that runway!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-04-2014, 11:43 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I think she's just jealous. All us Mocker Ladies could rock that runway!

Wearing burlap sacks?
Shaddup MS. No boobs for you.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-04-2014, 11:50 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Shaddup MS. No boobs for you.

In the old days I gawked at Vic's models.

I don't give a shit any more.
(12-04-2014, 11:41 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She's entitled to her opinion.

I agree BUT every article I've ever read by this woman is a diss on other women. Females are empowered in a variety of ways but she never seems to recognize that. I know plenty of women who have beauty, brains and boobs but Sarah Vine refuses to acknowledge them in any fashion. Her opinion is always that if they are lovely they couldn't possibly have a brain.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Why do people even care about this stuff, do they not have anything better to think about.

If she wants to bitch about something it should be the overrated over priced crap they sell. My boobs look just as good in a $3.99 clearance rack bra from Target. I guess women think they'll look like VS models if they buy it.
(12-04-2014, 11:45 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 11:43 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I think she's just jealous. All us Mocker Ladies could rock that runway!

Wearing burlap sacks?

hah
Latent Lesbian tendencies suppressed by high anxiety pre-puberty hidden memories of riding a bike around the girls soccer field. It may be something triggered by a combination of fragrant lilac blossoms and locker room socks.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.