SEX BOX

This might not be a new low for Americans but it sure ranks up there, or down there, as the case may be. I can hardly stand how stupid they are. Yes, I judged them. Why would anyone do this. Jesus.

WE tv's Sex Box, which will premiere on February 27, features couples who are experiencing relationship woes and employs a panel of 'sexperts' to discuss these problems among themselves as the couples fornicate in the booth mere feet away.

Once the deed is done the robed couples emerge - theoretically in a post-coital state which is believed to foster more 'honesty' - to run through their issues and glean advice from the panel.

Story

[Image: 24FBBA8B00000578-0-image-a-30_1422029743394.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I fully expected that this thread was going to be about something else, inspired by MS's post in the Athletic Assholes thread.

I'm glad it's not!

I won't be watching the show, at any rate.
Nope.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

The show is incidental to me, I'm interested in the people and what would move someone to participate in this. They are using what is normally a very personal and private moment and presenting it to potentially millions of people. I'd like to know why. They are doing the deed and then walking out in front of an audience to discuss it wearing their robes! Ugh.
I would not be able to do that. At least not without my leather.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-24-2015, 06:49 AM)Maggot Wrote: I would not be able to do that.

...because you're normal, you have a sound mind. Betcha never been told that before. Sarcastic

I really want to know why anyone would do this. I want to know what they find appealing about it.
Kim Kardashian might know.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That picture looks like the white trashiest couple ever dressed up in nice robes... so I think the picture says 1000 words about who would participate in this kind of show.