DO YOU WEAR A ROBE?

Do you own a bathrobe? Do you wear it?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
only when various kids are running around or it's cold as hell out. House gets drafty now and then.
Yes I have one. I only wear it when it's really cold or someone is here and I'm in skimpy Jammie's.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Only when I ascend my throne. With my scepter at my side and my handmaidens I'm quite the sight.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Not a robe-wearer.

When I get out of the shower, I wear a sweatshirt, a light hoodie, and a heavy fleece-lined hoodie on top + baggy sweat pants over leggings on the bottom + old man white sweat socks on my feet.

It's not nearly as sexy-looking as it sounds, really.
I think I have 2, have to check, haven't worn any in years
hah well...............I never.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-01-2015, 11:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Not a robe-wearer.

When I get out of the shower, I wear a sweatshirt, a light hoodie, and a heavy fleece-lined hoodie on top + baggy sweat pants over leggings on the bottom + old man whitesweat socks on my feet.

It's not nearly as sexy-looking as it sounds, really.

Hey, stop taking my sweat socks! hah

And sexy looking is in the eye of the beholder! Smiley_emoticons_wink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-01-2015, 08:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Hell no!
(03-01-2015, 01:11 PM)Carsman Wrote: Hey, stop taking my sweat socks! hah

Smiley_emoticons_wink

I almost typed "white old man sweat socks" instead of "old man white sweat socks" but I was afraid that Maggot would call me a racist!

I love the plain white men's super-thick sweat socks for post-shower and sleep time; buy a six-pack of them a couple of times a year.

I swear I haven't stolen any of yours, but somebody's constantly stealing mine. I buy 'em in pairs, but somehow mysteriously always end up with an ever-decreasing odd number of them (and I don't have teenaged boys in the house like ramsey).

I wore one in college. Not since then though.
Nope. But I usually sleep in sweats and a t-shirt, not your normal nightwear. So, I do not see the need for a robe
If it's really cold I'll put on my husband's robe to go outside and smoke a cigarette while drinking my coffee and waving at the poor neighbors leaving for work. I bought it for him years ago for Christmas and it was too small.
(03-01-2015, 07:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I wore one in college. Not since then though.

Clang I'm sure you like to wear a 'shorty' robe around, so your dad and brother have to worry about your mole sneaking out while walking around the kitchen.

Come on, Man!
And I'm unfunny?
(03-01-2015, 11:07 PM)sally Wrote: And I'm unfunny?

Picturing Clang in a shorty robe is hilarious.

Hilarious I say.

Only the unfunny would not see that.

No, you're still funny.

And MS still displays latent homosexual characteristics.

Get your mind off of Clang's "shorty", MS -- the man almost became a priest, for Christ's sake. It's just not right.
(03-01-2015, 11:28 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: When I get out of the shower, I wear a sweatshirt, a light hoodie, and a heavy fleece-lined hoodie on top + baggy sweat pants over leggings on the bottom + old man white sweat socks on my feet.

Cal-i-For_NI-A trendin', babe. I'm with ya'.

Robes...pffft..... chainmail, maybe....

heh-heh.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-01-2015, 11:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Picturing Clang in a shorty robe is hilarious.

Hilarious I say.

Only the unfunny would not see that.

I think you're the only one here that wants to picture Clang wearing a short, dirty robe from the 1970s with his mole poking out. And if that's not creepy and gay enough you have him dicking around in the kitchen with his dad and brother sitting at the table.

That's just sick! Sick & perverted! It's got MS written all over it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]