Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borndragon cause foxglovepress meltdown
::lmao::

Man, I can't stand this bitch. Someone finally stands up to her and she freaks the fuck out.
Quote:FOX wrote:

Tell you whatasshole.......I can't believe Frank let you in here. I thought he just ban Moose for being a troller and doing nothing but causing trouble. Then you show up. If you had any intelligent conversation,I would look forward to talking, but since you're just some dickhead with a mouth........I'm done with you!! Stay down there in San Diego buddy.........got a real good feeling you look pretty illegal asswipe!!
Holy shit; which thread did she go batshit in??? She usually puts an asterisk in the word he*l, for fuck's sake. ::blink::
He doesn't share her narrow minded view & she just went off on him. ::lmao::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sinister Wrote:Holy shit; which thread did she go batshit in???
The political forum, it's one near the top of the heap, Fox is the author
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Holy shit; which thread did she go batshit in???
The political forum, it's one near the top of the heap, Fox is the author
Thank ya, Dutch. I've never seen Fox cuss that much in one post!! And to say he's an illegal?? What the fuck is that all about? He's been there all of 2 days. ::dunno::
Some people have nothing better to do than push other peoples buttons. It's like watching a kid burn ants with a magnifying glass. Your glad they are busy and staying out of trouble but you secretly wish the ants would crawl up their pants, stinging and biting to make them dance.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'd like to push that bitch's buttons all the live long day...He had her nailed spot on...If someone doesn't agree with her then they are wrong & to debate it is called shit slinging by her...It's fuckin' ridiculous.
She's called me names before for daring to defy her. Bitch has a few screws loose.
I thought name calling wasn't allowed in there...I NEVER post in the political forum 'cuz I KNOW I wouldn't be able to refrain from saying what I really want to.
Duchess Wrote:I'd like to push that bitch's buttons all the live long day...He had her nailed spot on...If someone doesn't agree with her then they are wrong & to debate it is called shit slinging by her...It's fuckin' ridiculous.
I'll really have to go check that out.

Believe it or not, Fox is actually a very pleasant person when she's away from 24. We have emailed back and forth many times and she really is nice. I don't know if I'd be much different if I'd lost a child. She does go overboard with the illegals shit, and she pays attention to Robortion, (Christ only knows why) but in other venues she really is nice. Normal, even.
You obviously bring out the inner marshmellow in people, Sin but, because of her extremely one sided views I look at her as a fanatic who is not playing with a full deck...BD expressed his opinion & she lost it, I actually thought I had missed a post or two when I saw her lose it, I couldn't figure out what had set her off.
Holy meltdown Batman!!

That made me laugh my fuckin' ass off. ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::thumbs::
Duchess Wrote:You obviously bring out the inner marshmellow in people, Sin but, because of her extremely one sided views I look at her as a fanatic who is not playing with a full deck...BD expressed his opinion & she lost it, I actually thought I had missed a post or two when I saw her lose it, I couldn't figure out what had set her off.
Well, I've talked to her privately about her case with her son's death, and can somewhat understand her hate-filled attitude. Never having lost a child, I can't understand it completely, of course. She is totally obsessed with the illegals issue and while I hate anyone who tries to get here illegally also, I have lots of other things to focus on that are way more important to me. I feel for her and am annoyed by her simultaneously.
I think cross forum bashing is almost an art form for some. 24 is the closest forum to this one thus the bashing. Borndragon called her a racist before she even mentioned illegal anything. He has gone there at the insistance of LMPP much like a dog searching for scraps. This forum must have not have been enough. I like a good bashing like anyone here but I do draw a line at simply doing it to get a rise from others, then stand back and laugh. I would not do it face to face and will not via a forum either. But that is my ethic. However lame it may be to some.::flip::
It's not lame, Maggot
Trolls eventually get removed.
86 112
Why do people think I've got control over others? He found that place all on his own and doesn't even know I'm a member over there.

He joined this forum for his own reasons, not to 'defend' me like the demented one kept screeching. I don't even know this guy except in passing on a few forums.

So it's okay for JB to post about 24 but god forbid I do it?
I don't like it when anyone cross bashes forums even JB. Usually I just shut my piehole, but today I wasextra grouchy after chasing chipmunks. They were hibernating and slow and did not put up a fight. I kinda hate myself a bit and am taking it out on you, so shut the fuck up and deal with it.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Why do people think I've got control over others? He found that place all on his own and doesn't even know I'm a member over there.

He joined this forum for his own reasons, not to 'defend' me like the demented one kept screeching. I don't even know this guy except in passing on a few forums.

So it's okay for JB to post about 24 but god forbid I do it?
I haveno doubtthat he found 24 on his own here, it's posted all over the place. I've checked it out a couple of times, but didn't join. I already belong to enough annoying forums, I don't want to kiss my real life totally goodbye ::laugh::
Do you ride your broom side-saddle or do you straddle it Poopy?Smiley_emoticons_biggrin