TAKE A NOTE

Do you jot notes to yourself?

I ask because I was going through a drawer in my desk and it's filled with notes to myself on scrap paper, everything from paint colors and width & length of things to stuff I don't have one single clue about and don't know why I would have wanted to remember it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yesterday I wrote coffee/creamer on my hand so I wouldn't forget.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What kills me is when I find those random notes and have no clue why I wrote them, and often what they even mean..sometimes they are just a random string of words that apparently meant something when I wrote them down.
I do it too. I wrote down a type of charcoal pleated AC filters on the back of my message pad the other day. I doubt I'll ever order the damn things even though they sounded good at the time I wrote it down.
(03-19-2015, 03:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you jot notes to yourself?

I ask because I was going through a drawer in my desk and it's filled with notes to myself on scrap paper, everything from paint colors and width & length of things to stuff I don't have one single clue about and don't know why I would have wanted to remember it.

I used to write to-do lists in college, notes no...not that I can remember...better write myself a note to try and remember if I ever wrote notes...
I do, but it's all electronic on my phone...I'll put shit on my calendar, and set reminders. I do come across some head scratchers on my desk at work though....and I KNOW those were/are important at one time......
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

YES, write notes only for the important things, and then only for the unimportant things. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Yea, I have to regularly go through them to glean out anything permanant I need to keep, put that in my address book or whatever and trash the rest.