Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Easter Passover
If you believe He as Risen, then have a :

[Image: happyeaster7.gif]

If you are on the other side of the fence, then

[Image: Slide52-1.jpg]
Had the wife of a friend of my husband wish us a "Happy Ressurection Day" . She says she does not say "Easter" because she does not believe in the Easter Bunny.
Jesus is just alright with me. Blowing-kisses
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-05-2015, 09:21 AM)QueenBee Wrote: Had the wife of a friend of my husband wish us a "Happy Ressurection Day" . She says she does not say "Easter" because she does not believe in the Easter Bunny.

I'm the opposite. I only celebrate it for the Easter bunny.

Did you know rabbits really do like to sit in baskets? My sons rabbit sits in her little basket for hours looking all stupid.
And they like to lay eggs too. If you leave them unattended they'll lay 10,000 shit balls all over your house.
(04-05-2015, 10:51 AM)sally Wrote: And they like to lay eggs too. If you leave them unattended they'll lay 10,000 shit balls all over your house.

I think my chinchilla had them beat. And my two rats are marble machines too
Happy Easter everyone.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Just another day around here. Sad. Even as old as they are, if my kids were home, they would have woken up to something (age appropriate) in a basket. But noooooo....

As a kid who was brought up attending church EVERY Sunday and holiday, I would have been woken up at around 5:00am, shoved in to my special Easter dress and dragged to an outdoor sunrise service today. Memories...
Commando Cunt Queen

I can't exactly recall this but I've seen the pix and heard the stories of an Easter Sunday when I was a little girl. I'm my Mom's only daughter so any opportunity to dress me in ribbons & dainty girly stuff was a big deal to her. She got me dressed in my Easter finery and expected me to sit quietly on the porch while she corralled my brothers and made sure they were spit shined before we left for Mass. It came time to leave and no one could find me. I was under the porch in the dirt playing with my dog. Not much has changed. I've seen the pix, it looks like my tears made mud on my face and the dog is wearing my hair ribbon.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My daughter's chocolate bunny. Believe it or not he was actually good looking at one time.

[Image: 10355804_890318177678022_918513114623025...1qpjwg.jpg]

Nose & mouth...gone. That's what will happen to you if you throw yourself from a bridge.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah

I would have liked to have seen a video of it's mutilation!
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-05-2015, 03:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Nose & mouth...gone. That's what will happen to you if you throw yourself from a bridge.

I imagine it had ears at one time too.

Come to think of it, it reminds me of the guy on meth who ate that other guy's face.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-05-2015, 01:04 PM)username Wrote: Just another day around here. Sad. Even as old as they are, if my kids were home, they would have woken up to something (age appropriate) in a basket. But noooooo....

As a kid who was brought up attending church EVERY Sunday and holiday, I would have been woken up at around 5:00am, shoved in to my special Easter dress and dragged to an outdoor sunrise service today. Memories...

Yeah mom use to drag me and my brothers to the 9am Sunday Mass when we were kids. Nowadays, I prefer the Saturday Vigil Mass. Its longer(about 2 hours), but they turn out all the lights andyou get to hold a lit candle.

Didn't get to any Easter Mass this year(work, work, work), barely made it to Holy Thursday and Good Friday services. I feel like such a bad Catholic.
My daughter was sheer 6 year old perfection today in her dress and bonnet.

She loved it.

Sorry it was so horrible for you User.
(04-05-2015, 06:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My daughter was sheer 6 year old perfection today in her dress and bonnet.

She loved it.

Sorry it was so horrible for you User.

It wasn't horrible for me (except for the SUNRISE service part). My parents did a good job raising me "in the church". Those 11pm Christmas Eve services were challenging too but I admire their dedication (and in some ways, wish I'd done more with my kids in that regard). You can always choose to LEAVE a religion but if you grow up, absent any, you don't/can't really make an informed decision about the pluses and minuses...because you've never even tried or been a part of one. While I might not practice a religion now, I don't view religion as essentially evil. My atheist husband (who has never been involved in any religious practices) generally views them as "all bad, a crutch". I don't view religious practices as bad. Far from. It's only the extremists that turn me off.
Commando Cunt Queen
I remember my mom use to dress me up on Easter in my Sunday best with the best intentions, and then we never went anywhere lol. Her and my dad ended up cooking out on the back porch, getting drunk and most likely getting into a fist fight at the end of the night.

I can't find it in myself to be anything other than agnostic so all Easter means to me is that it was once a pagan holiday which turned out to be pretty fun and magical for the little ones. Same thing with Christmas.
I have a friend that is a JW and she was saying how they don't celebrate Easter or Christmas because of it's pagan roots and God specifically said not to in the bible. I was thinking that if a God like that exists, and that god really does give a shit about Easter egg hunts and Christmas trees then that would totally explain why this world is so fucked up. God is insane.
(04-05-2015, 10:51 AM)sally Wrote: And they like to lay eggs too. If you leave them unattended they'll lay 10,000 shit balls all over your house.

Those are "raisonets" silly, pop one in.
I celebrated "Hangover Saturday" , after good Friday that's what you do.