Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would $5,000 be enough . . . .
. . . . . . . . . to make you shave your head?

(A question a few friends around here tossed around.)

(Me, I'm on the fence)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

No
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Definitely no for my own gain but I could see maybe/possibly doing it for $10k for a good cause (breast cancer research or something). I'd probably wear a wig though until it grew out.

I wouldn't think a shaved head would be a big deal for a guy, Cars. Shave it and take the money!

ETA: if I were a twenty year old with a twenty year old's face, I'd do it in a hot minute. Young women can carry that off a lot more easily than this old lady.
Commando Cunt Queen
Not even close. I'd just give the $5k to charity.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-08-2015, 03:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Not even close.

I wouldn't consider it for fifty grand even if I do look like Medusa.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-08-2015, 03:59 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Not even close. I'd just give the $5k to charity.

Okay. You don't have to shave your fat head. Now go give $5k to charity. Chop, chop!!
Commando Cunt Queen
Could I keep the hair to give to locks of love? Sure I would.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
We know this guy who's only in his early 50's who says he's going to do it, to put that money towards his daughter's wedding.

It should be grown back by then, since no date is set yet.

Strange what some people will do if the price is right.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(04-08-2015, 03:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . . . to make you shave your head?

(Me, I'm on the fence)
Nope. Not unless I was balding. If that were the case I'd shave it 5k or not.
(04-08-2015, 05:50 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Nope. Not unless I was balding. If that were the case I'd shave it 5k or not.

That's kind of gay.

Seriously, why would a GUY have a problem shaving his head? It does not compute (although most of the men I know these days are pretty short haired anyway so maybe I've lost touch with the long haired, male culture).

Reminds me of a guy I dated briefly. Dwight. He had a full mustache/beard and I sort of encouraged him to shave. He did. I discovered he had no chin and broke up with him. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-08-2015, 06:35 PM)username Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 05:50 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Nope. Not unless I was balding. If that were the case I'd shave it 5k or not.

That's kind of gay.

Seriously, why would a GUY have a problem shaving his head? It does not compute (although most of the men I know these days are pretty short haired anyway so maybe I've lost touch with the long haired, male culture).

Reminds me of a guy I dated briefly. Dwight. He had a full mustache/beard and I sort of encouraged him to shave. He did. I discovered he had no chin and broke up with him. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
I was an ADD kid growing up in philly. I took weekly trips to the hospital for stitches in my head because I'd run out the door in the winter time, slip on the stoop and split my head open on the steps. The back of my head looks like a road map. What's gay about covering up my scars?
(04-08-2015, 06:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I was an ADD kid growing up in philly. I took weekly trips to the hospital for stitches in my head because I'd run out the door in the winter time, slip on the stoop and split my head open on the steps. The back of my head looks like a road map. What's gay about covering up my scars?

Scars can be kind of hawt on a guy. I can't speak for the other women here but if my husband hadn't broken his nose a few times, he'd probably be less attractive to me. I like beat up men. Smiley_emoticons_smile It makes them manly (to me).

I sure as shit wouldn't want to be married to a guy that was more caught up in his looks than I am in mine. That's just...unnatural.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-08-2015, 03:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . . . to make you shave your head?

(Me, I'm on the fence)

I'd do it for free. Between my short buzzcut haircut and my bald patches my head practically is shaved already.
Not a chance !
Hair today gone tomorrow.
(04-08-2015, 07:34 PM)username Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 06:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I was an ADD kid growing up in philly. I took weekly trips to the hospital for stitches in my head because I'd run out the door in the winter time, slip on the stoop and split my head open on the steps. The back of my head looks like a road map. What's gay about covering up my scars?

Scars can be kind of hawt on a guy. I can't speak for the other women here but if my husband hadn't broken his nose a few times, he'd probably be less attractive to me. I like beat up men. Smiley_emoticons_smile It makes them manly (to me).

I sure as shit wouldn't want to be married to a guy that was more caught up in his looks than I am in mine. That's just...unnatural.
I highly doubt that any woman has ever said "that guy would be hot if the back of his head was covered in scars", but ok. hah I look better with long hair. I don't care what color it turns, as long as it stays where it's at. Besides, I have to represent my metal street cred and fly my flag the way I want.
My husband always had long hair up until about a year ago. He wasn't really balding, but it was starting to get thin and looking all raggedy so he shaved it off. Now if he would just shave off the beard, but that'll be about as likely as me shaving my head.
Sinead O'Conner looked good with a shaved head, not so much now though.
Hair grows back. Mine rather quickly.
(04-09-2015, 09:46 PM)Donovan Wrote: Hair grows back. Mine rather quickly.

Yeah my youngest brother is the same way. He missed out on our family's balding and hair turning prematurely gray genes.