Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Whats wrong with "straight pride"
I see nothing wrong with it as long as nobody gets beat up.

[Image: o-STRAIGHT-PRIDE-570.jpg]

Signs advocating for a week of "straight pride" appeared on Ohio's Youngstown State University campus earlier this week. The anonymously posted messages called for students to kick off finals week "by not annoying the shit out of everyone about your sexual orientation," and not "telling everyone how 'different' you are."

link
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-24-2015, 09:55 AM)Maggot Wrote: I see nothing wrong with it as long as nobody gets beat up.

[Image: o-STRAIGHT-PRIDE-570.jpg]

Signs advocating for a week of "straight pride" appeared on Ohio's Youngstown State University campus earlier this week. The anonymously posted messages called for students to kick off finals week "by not annoying the shit out of everyone about your sexual orientation," and not "telling everyone how 'different' you are."

link

Butt people will get beat up. Same as if I tried to celebrate a "White Pride" Week.
Dammit clang!...................react with hostility damn you!
Gay people are annoying as shit, they're a bunch of drama queens.

When we were at Epcot I saw two gay guys making out on the bench like that's really necessary. Then when I was standing at the smoking section there was another gay couple fighting with each other. The guy who I guess is the woman in the relationship was screaming "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired Johnathan, I paid a lot of money for this vacation and all you've done is talk down to me". "And I know you were texting Ryan last night, I know you're fucking him again". Goddamn freaks.
I get a kick out of watching gay people fight. Their voices get all high pitched and its like watching drunk roller derby. hah But yeah some freaks are very flamboyant.
Yeah me and my husband were looking at each other trying not to bust out laughing. They were fat guys with tight jeans on so it made it even funnier.
Lesbians are mean though, they will pound each other to a bloody pulp.
My sister is gay. She always has scratches and bruises from getting into fist fights with her girlfriend. Lesbians are a whole different animal, but just like gay guys they love drama and they're always cheating on each other. Strange people.

Before HotD accuses me of being intolerant of gay people, I tolerate them just fine. I just think they're assholes is all.
I don't care if you're tolerant of gay people or not sal.

Anyway, some of them are assholes.

I'm pretty tolerant of assholes, just not the whiny ones.
I had a gay roommate once (actually twice). The first one, unbeknownst to me, had some serious affections for me. She moved out one night in a huff after I got a boyfriend. Broke her heart...yes I did.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm sure it didn't help that you let her go down on you when you were drunk. Mixed messages and all...
Sheesh, you scissor with a lesbian just one time and that bitch thinks she owns you.
It probably doesn't help when you tell them that you love the smell of their pussies a lot, sal.

Some bitches consider that intimate and get all clingy.

That's what user told me, anyway.
(04-24-2015, 01:57 PM)sally Wrote: Lesbians are a whole different animal, but just like gay guys they love drama and they're always cheating on each other. Strange people.

As a society is it possible that marriage is going to become a thing of the past even for heterosexual couples? I have gay friends and marriage to them is very different than it is to my straight friends?

https://homochild.wordpress.com/2012/03/...stics-say/

[Image: 4-24-2015%203-28-04%20PM.jpg]

[Image: 4-24-2015%203-14-33%20PM.jpg]

[Image: 4-24-2015%203-18-20%20PM.jpg]
(04-24-2015, 03:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It probably doesn't help when you tell them that you love the smell of their pussies a lot, sal.

Some bitches consider that intimate and get all clingy.

That's what user told me, anyway.

Well at least User was direct with you and didn't want to lead you on. But that doesn't seem to stop you from nagging her about having more "meet ups".

I think I'm just going to continue to wave at your exit as I drive by. You are one scary bitch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This thread is not going the way I envisioned it twinkle toes. Go have a Bruce Jenner party and see what he wears.
(04-24-2015, 04:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think I'm just going to continue to wave at your exit as I drive by. You are one scary bitch.

Who me? Don't worry, I won't tell you that your pussy smells fabulous.
Can I smell your Pussy?

Hell no pervert!!

Oh.......It must be your feet then.

Sometimes it's like the Twilight Zone in here.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]