RUN CLANG RUN

Sally has something in store for you and I'm not sure if it's good or bad but you should probably think the worst. RUN!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think Clang would have a hard time pulling off more than a quick waddle (even absent some fine stilletos). He's a goner for sure.
Commando Cunt Queen
This thread came up on my phone, must have been because I posted last night and then the last site was Mock. How funny. It was a notification of a new thread RUN CLANG RUN. Gold.
Sally is all missile no warhead.

I imagine she is a complete fucking doormat in real life and she comes here to vent her pent up frustration.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Well the IRS just walked all over me and I clean my kid's rooms when I can't stand it any longer, but other than that I don't ever come across any situations where someone would use me as a doormat.
(04-26-2015, 02:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally has something in store for you and I'm not sure if it's good or bad but you should probably think the worst. RUN!

Run,Towards or away? I'm thinking towards. sally sasspants doesn't scare me. I think if we ever met in real life we could really raise some hell.

Highway to the danger zone...
(04-26-2015, 03:21 PM)username Wrote: I think Clang would have a hard time pulling off more than a quick waddle (even absent some fine stilletos). He's a goner for sure.

Maybe. I walk surprisingly well in 2" heels.
(04-27-2015, 11:30 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Run,Towards or away? I'm thinking towards. sally sasspants doesn't scare me. I think if we ever met in real life we could really raise some hell.

Is Sally the one who said she'd do you or was that FQ2?

Either way, you'll have an attractive, experienced woman to show you the way!

Way to go, Clang!
(04-27-2015, 11:32 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 11:30 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Is Sally the one who said she'd do you or was that FQ2?

Either way, you'll have an attractive, experienced woman to show you the way!

Way to go, Clang!

Sally Sasspants. Hahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-28-2015, 05:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally Sasspants. Hahahaha!

She dispenses alot of sassparillas.
Imagine Clang's ego, with a thread with his name all in CAPS. Oh well at least it is a distraction for him. He must feel flattered that it came up on my Samsung phone as an alert.
(04-28-2015, 10:07 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Imagine Clang's ego, with a thread with his name all in CAPS. Oh well at least it is a distraction for him. He must feel flattered that it came up on my Samsung phone as an alert.

Yes my online ego is quite huge, thank you. It has to be, to match my shy, awkward real life ego.
Clang how's the exercise going? Are you still running?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Clang, I'm coming to NY at the end of June. You've been warned.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-29-2015, 09:23 AM)Maggot Wrote: Clang how's the exercise going? Are you still running?

Yeah, running for the border. should not have had that extra spicy bean and cheese burrito.

*farts....sharts*
(04-29-2015, 09:44 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Clang, I'm coming to NY at the end of June. You've been warned.

The city or the state? Because fyi I don't live in NYC. I work in Watervliet but don't live there. I live about an hour away...in some direction. Good luck finding me. I look forward to possibly meeting you.Blowing-kisseshah
I'll be in Clifton Park.
Say hi to Saratoga Lake for me.
I will Jim as I drive by it. I'll actually be going to Lake George to spend the day though.