Androgynous Zero
After 4 years I still don't know if you're man or woman.

Let the speculation run rampant.
She posted a picture of herself with Cosmo.
(05-06-2015, 02:31 PM)sally Wrote: She posted a picture of herself with Cosmo.

lol

I was convinced she was a he.

Sometimes I'm super observant.

You're a woman, right?
I'm not sure. I can't see anything past my big hairy bush.
(05-06-2015, 02:43 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not sure. I can't see anything past my big hairy bush.

As long as nothing is dangling there you're good.
Went back and looked for Zero's pic in the gallery and there's nothing there.

However, I did note that HotD and I would make a nice-looking couple (because she'd make me look good obviously).

And, Sally, you'd make me look good too, but I don't see your re-posted pictures up yet.
I was photographed once when I was unexpectedly caught up in a protest.

[Image: tyuu.jpg]

I can't tell which one I am...
Speaking of Hooters, they have the worst wings ever. They're really hard to fuck up, you fry them until crispy and toss them in hot sauce. It doesn't take an Einstein. You'd think the ding bat waitresses were back there cooking them.
mmmmmmmmmmmm, hot wings!!!Respect-applause
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Don't take this the wrong way MWS but you're an idiot. Zero is an alien from the planet Popoff it's a gaseous large mass.
I always liked Hooters 3 mile Island wings
(05-06-2015, 08:38 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I always liked Hooters 3 mile Island wings

The smell radiates and the wings melt in your mouth.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Is Hooters still a thing? They shut the local one down years ago.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-06-2015, 04:34 PM)sally Wrote: Speaking of Hooters, they have the worst wings ever. They're really hard to fuck up, you fry them until crispy and toss them in hot sauce. It doesn't take an Einstein. You'd think the ding bat waitresses were back there cooking them.

Agreed. The best wings are The Rusty Nail in Clifton Park and Bomber's in Albany. Plus Hooters makes me feel like a dirty old man. Especially when the waitresses sit down and make small talk with you and act like you and them are best friends.
(05-06-2015, 08:40 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 08:38 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I always liked Hooters 3 mile Island wings

The smell radiates and the wings melt in your mouth.

Are sure you aren't referring to the waitresses pussy and tits?
Has MWS got Asperger's or something? I mean, he starts these threads and then wanders off.
(05-07-2015, 12:58 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Has MWS got Asperger's or something? I mean, he starts these threads and then wanders off.

Ass Burgers.hah

MWS has Buns of Meal.
I think MWS may have found himself a BFF here at Mock with Clang, who knew?
(05-07-2015, 12:43 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 04:34 PM)sally Wrote: Speaking of Hooters, they have the worst wings ever. They're really hard to fuck up, you fry them until crispy and toss them in hot sauce. It doesn't take an Einstein. You'd think the ding bat waitresses were back there cooking them.

Agreed. The best wings are The Rusty Nail in Clifton Park and Bomber's in Albany. Plus Hooters makes me feel like a dirty old man. Especially when the waitresses sit down and make small talk with you and act like you and them are best friends.

The Rusty Nail does have good wings. The best though are the originals at The Anchor Bar in Buffalo.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-07-2015, 05:16 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think MWS may have found himself a BFF here at Mock with Clang, who knew?

Me and the Clanger go way, way back Aussie.

Anyway, let's get back to the OP.

You think Zero is an alien, but what gender?