Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Midwest Spy's Questions for the Ladies
(Copied from the crime forum)

(05-06-2015, 05:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Dragging a woman by her hair and bending her over the nearest counter/couch is one thing that should never change.

Women love a man that takes charge.

Ladies, wouldn't you agree?
(05-06-2015, 05:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Women love a man that takes charge.

Some probably do, much in the same way some men love it when a woman takes charge.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, that can be fun sometimes, MS.
(05-06-2015, 05:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: (Copied from the crime forum)

(05-06-2015, 05:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Dragging a woman by her hair and bending her over the nearest counter/couch is one thing that should never change.

Women love a man that takes charge.

Ladies, wouldn't you agree?

Sincerest apologies HotD, didn't realize at the time I was in the C.F.
(05-06-2015, 05:59 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Yeah, that can be fun sometimes, MS.

It's better though when there's a little faux resistance at first.

lol
No problem.

It's okay to go off track there, so long as it's somehow related to the story.

I figured you probably deserve your own dedicated thread to ask the ladies all of those burning questions real men really wanna know. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Toss 'em out there...
(05-06-2015, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 05:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Women love a man that takes charge.

Some probably do, much in the same way some men love it when a woman takes charge.

That's not MY quote!! 28
(05-06-2015, 06:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: No problem.

It's okay to go off track there, so long as it's somehow related to the story.

I figured you probably deserve your own dedicated thread to ask the ladies all of those burning questions real men really wanna know. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Toss 'em out there...

I knew the answer to that one, just wanted to see who'd admit it.

You and Duchess stepped right up to the plate.

And be assured, when I'm ready to probe, you'll be the first to know.
(05-06-2015, 06:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's not MY quote!! 28

I fucked up my post. I had just seen the exchange in the CF so I knew I was responding to MS, I just didn't formulate the post well at all. Teh shame, teh shame. 50
(05-06-2015, 06:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You and Duchess stepped right up to the plate.

I tend to do that when I'm interested enough to respond.
(05-06-2015, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I fucked up my post. I had just seen the exchange in the CF so I knew I was responding to MS, I just didn't formulate the post well at all. Teh shame, teh shame. 50

Ah. It was funny thinking you did it intentionally.

That quote under my name made me laugh out loud.

I mean, everyone knows that MS is the only one here qualified to speak for all women. He knows what the ladies really really want.
(05-06-2015, 06:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:08 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You and Duchess stepped right up to the plate.

I tend to do that when I'm interested enough to respond.

I love spur of the moment sex.

Kids have made that very difficult.
(05-06-2015, 06:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Ah. It was funny thinking you did it intentionally.

That quote under my name made me laugh out loud.

I mean, everyone knows that MS is the only one here qualified to speak for all women. He knows what the ladies want.

Yeah, they want romance, romance, romance.

Which is why I'm not a very good husband.

I told my wife 10+ years ago when I met her, "Romance is not my strong suit. I am NOT your GO-TO-GUY for romance. I've got a lot of great traits, but I'm NOT romantic."
(05-06-2015, 06:16 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I love spur of the moment sex.

I like early morning sex, in the dark just before dawn. That's my favorite time of day to skinny dip too.
(05-06-2015, 06:20 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yeah, they want romance, romance, romance.

I told my wife 10+ years ago when I met her, "Romance is not my strong suit. I am NOT your GO-TO-GUY for romance. I've got a lot of great traits, but I'm NOT romantic."

I'm not a very romantic woman, I don't think.

I appreciate romantic gestures and sometimes make them, but I've never really craved romance (especially not contrived romance, it makes me laugh usually).

I'd take comfortable fun over grand romance most any day.
(05-06-2015, 06:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:20 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yeah, they want romance, romance, romance.

I appreciate romantic gestures and sometimes make them, but I've never really craved romance (especially not contrived romance, it makes me laugh usually).

I'd take comfortable fun to grand romance most any day.

Well, she's put up with me this long, I'm sure she's almost over it.
(05-06-2015, 06:33 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I'd take comfortable fun to grand romance most any day.

Well, she's put up with me this long, I'm sure she's almost over it.

No. She's just having an affair.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Hehehe
I don't particularly like being dragged by the hair, it hurts. I don't mind being choked a little though.

I'm not romantic at all, I don't even like telling my husband I love him. I was thinking the next time I make breakfast I'm going to cut a little heart shape out of my husband's toast, put an egg in the middle of it and top it with the cut out heart. When he asks what the hell is this I'll say it's just a little something to show how much I love you. It should be good for a laugh.
(05-06-2015, 06:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: No. She's just having an affair.

Was that the answer for you?

Note: HotD, trimmed it up just for you.