Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Woman arrested in GA on Murder charge. . .
. . . . . for taking abortion pills.

Police arrested a Georgia woman on murder charges after a hospital social worker told officers she terminated her pregnancy by taking abortion pills.

Kenlissia Jones, 23, is in jail jail on charges of malice murder and possession of a dangerous drug.

Jones was arrested Saturday after a county social services worker called police to a hospital, telling police that Jones said she had taken four pills she purchased over the Internet "to induce labor" because she and her boyfriend had broken up.

The social worker told police Jones went into labor and delivered the fetus in a car on the way to the hospital. The fetus did not survive.

So was the social worker right to get the police involved, and have the woman arrested?

Did the woman commit murder?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I've been reading about this. I can't say if she should be arrested or not. But What she did is morally wrong. She's a disgusting piece of shit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

She was 5 12 months along according to what I just read. Can babies survive being born at that point?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Before the end of the 2nd trimester, not likely it would have survived.
Its been done but there are always bad complications.
Dunno about the murder charge, that doesn't seem right, but then neither does what she did or the motive for it.
(06-10-2015, 08:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

She was 5 12 months along according to what I just read. Can babies survive being born at that point?

yes, with the proper medical care. My niece was 23 weeks along when she went into labor. The boy was all of 19 ounces at birth. He's 9 now.

The charges have been dropped.

A Georgia prosecutor dropped a murder charge Wednesday against a 23-year-old woman whose arrest after taking pills to end her pregnancy baffled even abortion opponents.

Dougherty County District Attorney Greg Edwards issued a statement saying he had dismissed a malice murder charge against 23-year-old Kenlissia Jones, who spent about three days in jail before she was released. But Edwards said Jones still faces a misdemeanor charge of possession of a dangerous drug.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hmmm...So if the law is so clear, who is the jackwagon that decided he needed his name in the paper and had her arrested in the frst place?
Or was that just the police and the idiot social worker?
Last time I saw an arrest warrant it detailed the exact statutes that were violated.