DO YOU SLEEP...

...in the nude or clothed? Huh? Huh? Huh?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Jammies
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Clang for you....."bathed or unclean?"
Nude mostly
night gown when I leave my blinds open because it is too hot

but now since I will be in the midst of others in the evening I will be wearing pajamas again at night. : ( grrrr
Who sleeps? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

^ oh lucky you! I hear ya. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Clothed. Just shorts and a t-shirt and no socks, bra or underwear . I've never felt comfortable sleeping nude and I don't wear stupid jammies with little ruffles and flowers on them.
I love nice Jammie's. No ruffles but they are pretty.
Either a pair of shorts or in the buff, which my wife hates because she thinks my daughter is going to come and sneak up on me (she doesn't).
(08-01-2015, 12:11 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Either a pair of shorts or in the buff, which my wife hates because she thinks my daughter is going to come and sneak up on me (she doesn't).

Nothing like walking in the room and seeing your dads naked ass sticking out from under the blanket.

I sleep in the nude but wear long, cotton, virginal looking nightgowns before I go to bed and when I get up in the morning. Cotton! No fuckin' satin or polyester clinging crap. Like this -

[Image: m8kET28w-cjgkRBUar7mb0w.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-01-2015, 11:28 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I love nice Jammie's. No ruffles but they are pretty.

Walmart is looking for you.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can't sleep naked. I can't wear a long nightgown either. It ends up riding up and getting all tangled up. I wear either a nightie, Jammie shorts and to it jammie pants and top. I always wear a bra too. My boobs are too big and flop around without one.
(08-01-2015, 12:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I sleep in the nude but wear long, cotton, virginal looking nightgowns before I go to bed and when I get up in the morning. Cotton! No fuckin' satin or polyester clinging crap. Like this -

[Image: m8kET28w-cjgkRBUar7mb0w.jpg]

Of course it's white. Racist.

Oh, and shorts BTW.
(08-01-2015, 10:39 AM)sally Wrote: Clothed. Just shorts and a t-shirt and no socks, bra or underwear . I've never felt comfortable sleeping nude and I don't wear stupid jammies with little ruffles and flowers on them.

^That.

Occasionally, I can get simple t-shirt type tops at Target (if not, I steal my husband's) and I always buy a size bigger than I need. This morning (for example) my son has two friends over. Even if he didn't, I can't hop out of bed in the morning and stumble downstairs to get my coffee wearing shit like this:

[Image: V442156.jpg]

Plus, it looks hella uncomfortable.
Commando Cunt Queen
Come to think of it, yesterday, I spent half my day in my "jammies". I was wearing gray cotton shorts and a loose black t-shirt (no underwear or bra) but whatevah. I had to take my son somewhere and I realized that there were errands I needed to do in that area so I went and did my shopping....in my jammies!

I don't do that often because it definitely felt sort of windy/exposed down there (and bending over was sort of out of the question) but you certainly can't do it wearing frilly pj's. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
I love these little shorts my gal wears where I can see the bottom of her butt cheeks.

She doesn't wear 'em though unless she wants me groping all over her. lol
(08-01-2015, 02:40 PM)username Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 10:39 AM)sally Wrote: Clothed. Just shorts and a t-shirt and no socks, bra or underwear . I've never felt comfortable sleeping nude and I don't wear stupid jammies with little ruffles and flowers on them.

^That.

Occasionally, I can get simple t-shirt type tops at Target (if not, I steal my husband's) and I always buy a size bigger than I need. This morning (for example) my son has two friends over. Even if he didn't, I can't hop out of bed in the morning and stumble downstairs to get my coffee wearing shit like this:

[Image: V442156.jpg]

Plus, it looks hella uncomfortable.

Your sons friends would probably appreciate it if you walked out in that. Even if you are 30 years older than that model.
(08-01-2015, 04:39 PM)sally Wrote: Your sons friends would probably appreciate it if you walked out in that. Even if you are 30 years older than that model.

Of course they would because I'm a......

MILF

WTF, you think I'm Ramsey or something? They'd probably run screaming from the house, never to return.

Huh...now there's an idea. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Commando Cunt Queen
Yea, because I want 15 year olds to think I'm hot.